Capital One Offer
Capital One Offer
- Capital One Offer Negotiation? I have a TDP offer of 99k for McLean/DC. I was told that performance bonus could be up to 6k with another 4k if I exceed expectations. I asked my recruiter about negotiating and they said it's non negotiable. I currently make 65 so moving to DC I'd make basically the same after COL differences. How
- Data Science Offer Capital One Hey I interned at Capital one and was told recently I got a return offer as a data scientist, I haven’t received the return offer letter yet so don’t know my TC. I’m just an undergrad so don’t know how possible it is to get data science / Ml offers from other big companies. How is Capital one percei
- Just got an offer for Senior Associate at Capital One. What does the comp look like? Non technical role (strategy) with two years of experience. What does the salary and total comp look like for the role? Currently have RSUs at my company that haven’t vested yet and I would like to see how much I can negotiate. Location is VA. Thanks!
- link How to stop receive junk credit card offer mail from Capital One, Discover etc? Anyone tried OptOutPreScreen.com or called 888-567-8688 to opt out of these junk mail? I feel bad for wasting all that paper every week. Those two methods require Social Security number. And I am not sure if its fine to share it with them. Any advise to stop these mails? :)
- New Grad Offer Capital One Got offered 120k TC for new grad data scientist, is this around the standard offer ? I couldn’t find too much comp info online for the role. Edit: Not TDP, professional hire as data scientist.
- Offer from JP Morgan and Capital one My friend has a new grad offer from JP Morgan for TC: ~110k Capital one TC: ~ 116k-125k Both are in NYC, I don't know much about the teams im assuming I'd be put on a random team at C1. Just looking to hear from individuals who work at either company or who have worked there for their experienc
- Which is better on resume Capital one vs Walmart for software Engineer I currently work at capital one and got an offer from Walmart. Is Walmart better than capital one on resume?
- Target or Capital One? Just got an offer for a Sr. Engineer role at Capital One, but I thought the interview was ridiculously easy so I’m wondering who at Capital One can tell me some more about if Capital One’s engineering departments are good or if they’re not looked highly upon. Edit: Should be noted that this is a pr
- Would you choose Equity vs profit share of your own startup? I have backing for a startup idea. One offer is the standard seed capital in exchange for equity. The other is no ownership but 30% profit share. Benefits of profit share is easy access to capital, security (paying a very reasonable base salary) and resources (assistance with accounting, admin supp
- get better location for offer i just got my return offer from intern to full time for capital one but unfortunately i am unable to request placement at the sf or nyc office (my preferred choices). anyone have any tips/ideas on how i might be able to finagle my way into either of those offices? thank
- New grad data scientist I got a return offer as a data scientist with a TC of 120k at Capital One. I thought seems a bit low for a data science role. I have FAANG offers for software dev that are higher but in higher cost of living cities so end up being not that much higher. I really want to do data science and got lucky
- Does Google/Facebook consider competing offers from trading firms? I heard from someone that either Google or Facebook has a list of companies that they'll match their offers against for competing offers and if you're competing offer isn't one of those companies they won't match it. Does anyone know more about this and if G/FB will match their offers against those
- Capital one vs. Amazon Hey so today I received a TDP offer from capital one. I can take 90k in Plano TX or 99k in McLean VA. I have a deadline of 3 weeks but my recruiter said I will be forced to Richmond if I go longer than a week. Next week I should be scheduling onsites for Amazon but it could be a few weeks before I f
- The truth about counter offers I've noticed the accepted wisdom on blind is to never accept a counter offer from your current company under any circumstances. I highly disagree. Accepting a counter can be awesome. Being on both sides of the situation several times as a manager and ic, here are my thoughts on how it actually works
- My fall from grace: how I ended up at Amazon I told this story to a few MBA interns and will repeat it here. In high school, I was an academic superstar and was fortunately accepted by my dream college. I did well there, worked in finance afterwards, and then returned to my alma mater to get my MBA. I had hoped to transition into private
- College Dropout looking for advice Hello all, Back in 2015, I was in my first year of business school, I struggled. Not so much with the work load, rather with the ability to maintain my focus. Give me a challenge and I will execute with precision and work until it's done, yet I didn't have an ounce of passion or drive to complete m
- Why Socialism? Is it advisable for one who is not an expert on economic and social issues to express views on the subject of socialism? I believe for a number of reasons that it is. Let us first consider the question from the point of view of scientific knowledge. It might appear that there are no essential metho