Capital One Comp
Capital One Comp
- New Grad Offer I’m currently an intern at Capital One and received a returning full time offer. I really like it here so far, but I received an offer from Disney as well. Title, location and comp are similar (roughly $110k TC). What would blind do?
- The truth about counter offers I've noticed the accepted wisdom on blind is to never accept a counter offer from your current company under any circumstances. I highly disagree. Accepting a counter can be awesome. Being on both sides of the situation several times as a manager and ic, here are my thoughts on how it actually works
- Apple vs Capital One How does Apple compare to C1 in terms of engineering culture, tech stack and growth opportunities as a mid-level/3YOE engineer? C1 uses AWS, Spring, Slack, GSuite etc basically lots of modern tech stacks that are portable to other companies whereas the Apple team interested in me is not using most o
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Capital One VP comp range Can anyone share projected comp range and structure for a VP level position at Capital One? Also, are all VP jobs in VA only? Thanks! TC: $295k
- Just got an offer for Senior Associate at Capital One. What does the comp look like? Non technical role (strategy) with two years of experience. What does the salary and total comp look like for the role? Currently have RSUs at my company that haven’t vested yet and I would like to see how much I can negotiate. Location is VA. Thanks!
- Engineering Manager comp at Capital One Can anyone from capital one please tell me approximately how much is senior engineering manager paid in Northern Virginia(Tyson’s corner)
- Starting a Value Added Reseller I've been at HPE for a couple years and comp is really a joke. I work with a ton of local partners who I work just as hard as, but they get paid. Look a level above the sellers to the owners of the VAR and they are really doing well. From an OEM pov, Partner life is tough. No one knows who you are