Capital One Career
Capital One Career
- Capital one Finance technology team Hi, Have a recruiter reach out to me for a tech role in Finance tech team at capital one. Location - Boston. How is the team, tech, pay and career progression etc. Not looking to jump right away at the opportunity but just wanted to know how tech departments are at a finance company TC - 170k
- Advice on choosing jobs? So I'm currently working as a data analyst at Capital One. Amazon offered me a cloud support associate role. Base pay is a little low, but TC is higher. Ideally I want to work as a data scientist and I'm confused about what to do. Amazon's role is far from what I want to do. I couldn't call work "
- Why Socialism? Is it advisable for one who is not an expert on economic and social issues to express views on the subject of socialism? I believe for a number of reasons that it is. Let us first consider the question from the point of view of scientific knowledge. It might appear that there are no essential metho
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Capital one vs. Amazon Hey so today I received a TDP offer from capital one. I can take 90k in Plano TX or 99k in McLean VA. I have a deadline of 3 weeks but my recruiter said I will be forced to Richmond if I go longer than a week. Next week I should be scheduling onsites for Amazon but it could be a few weeks before I f
- Capital one TDP Interview I have an on-site soon with capital one for their technology development program (2 year full time). I'm wondering how best to prepare and also what's that program like? Will it give me a good springboard to start my career post graduation?
- Do you like working at Capital One? (Software Engineer) What’s it like for Software Engineers at Capital One? Work-Life balance? Pay? Exciting projects? Career Advancement? Job Security? Pros/Cons? Do they really follow through on the line “we are a tech company trying to disrupt banking”?
- Capital One software engineering. I was thinking of moving from Seattle to Washington DC area. There seems to be get limited job opportunities for software engineers there. Does anyone know how the software engineering jobs in the McLean office of Capital One are? From a career perspective and a compensation perspective? I have 3 ye
- How do we make money prior to tax-exempt status? Started a for-profit org to bid on government contracts for our services last year but since we’re small, things are painfully slow. More importantly, had ideas for more human services projects in local community so created a subsidiary of the company to be nonprofit but haven’t applied for tax-exe
- PM at new, growing Capital One line of business or a Series B fintech? Leader of a product team at a growing line of business at Capital One. But looking at a start-up Product leadership role for a fintech heading into it's Series B round. Thoughts on what is the best career move? Background as a Marine Corps officer, b school, management consultant, and PM.