- Compensation negotiation in BNY Mellon Digital I have 15 years experience and I have been offered a Director level position at BNY Mellon in the digital transformation initiative. They have clearly made a low offer and are expecting me to negotiate. What sort of compensation do others have in this position?
- Career path I recently graduated from undergrad this May with a finance/risk management major and accounting minor. Currently I’ve gotten a job at bny mellon as an ops analyst. I’ve been in this role for about 2 months and this is my first job out of of college. I’ve been trying to get into investment banking a
- Is it really this difficult to get a job? Hi all, I am a senior at a state university and have been struggling lately to find a job as I am graduating in May of 2019. The Plan was to go to grad school straight but again, I decided to work for a couple of years. I probably have applied to about 67 companies so far and have mostly received r
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What is going on at BNY MELLON? I see that for over a year they have been doing massive lay-offs. Some are good, but they tend to eliminate positions and that means - in some cases - they keep bad peoole and let go of real leaders with potential. There are empty suits all over that place (ie: V.R. as an example)
- link ✌️”working from home”✌️ I mean, why else would managers and supervisors exist if they weren’t a necessary part of running a team/business? https://amp.businessinsider.com/bny-mellon-told-staff-it-would-review-their-ability-to-work-from-home-now-its-backtracking-2019-3
- TC in BNY Melon? What's the TC(mainly base) in BNY Melon for a Director & VP in NYC area?