- link Nonrefundable booking on booking.com Hello Blind team By mistake I ended up booking a non refundable hotel worth 3000usd on booking.Com for Paris. It was solely meant for visa application purposes so I m not actually planning to visit on those days. Is there anyway I can still get refund? The reservation is one month apart from now bu
- Amex platinum 75k points offer, what’s the catch? From my research, the points can be used as flight credits which is worth 1 cent per point. So about $750 of value. In the first year, the cost for me would be roughly $550 AF + $100 ($5000 minimum spend that I could have gotten 2% cash back using another card). So it still sounds worth it even if
- TC of a PM job at AMEX? Can anyone at AMEX weigh in on the TC for the following opening: Sr. Mgr-Product Management Recruiter seems confident I will receive an offer and I want to make sure theyre not low balling me hard. As previously stated, he claimed $120k base is as high as Senior Manager can possibly go, and 12% bo
and industry lounge.
- Does American Express sponsor? Got an offer from them. Department of Labor shows they sponsor a lot of H1-B. (500 each year) But virtually all their job postings say they don’t sponsor. How can this be? TC: 🥜 Amex TC: 150% melted 🥜 butter
- Amex 2FA Does Amex seriously not offer 2FA?