- Offers from Charles Schwab vs. TD Ameritrade Posting for a friend: This might not be the best place to post about this but my friend has offers from both companies for the financial consulting academies. Would anyone here know any pros and cons of working at one over another? Thanks!
- ETF Robinhood vs Vanguard/Charles Schwab/Fidelity I’ll like to invest into ETF and I’m going for Boglehead Three Fund Portfolio (US, International market and US bond). I want to use Robinhood because of its easy setup and I’m familiar with it. Is there any reason for me to choose investment companies instead?
- vote Invested 70K in Charles Schwab Intelligent Advisory(Robo Advisor) Based on my risk tolerance,they invested my 70K into their list of funds which I don’t have any clue about it.Its been a week and I see 500$ down. Please let me know your thoughts.
- How is Retail Web Technology group at Charles Schwab? I was recently offered a position there as a Senior Developer. Anyone has any feedback about it?
- Charles Schwab h1b Does anyone know if Charles Schwab transfers h1 visas?
- Internship at Charles Schwab Posting on behalf of a friend who has a summer intern offer in CS intern academy at Charles schwab, Austin. Got couple of questions : 0. How's the work like? Are interns given challenging tasks? 1. She will graduate before starting the internship. Ideal scenario will be a full time offer soon after
- Rate this Offer from Charles Schwab @ Austin Hi Guys. Appreciate if you can rate this offer from Charles Schwab, Austin location. Note: This is not FAANG, so it might seem very low, LOL! Role: Senior Staff Operations YOE: 10+ Base: 130K Bonus: 15-20K TC: 150K Thank you in advance!
- 401k investing with Charles Schwab Should I invest my 401k money in stocks or is now a bad time? Doesn't seem like there's to many great options to choose from. Already lost 50$. This is what I'm thinking of investing in now: PRIMECAP Odyseey Growth 25% Vanguard International Growth Inv 25% Vanguard Small Cap
- What is compensation for lead architect Any one in finance industry @ charles schwab
- When do refreshers show up? Looking at my Charles Schwab account and don’t see the refreshers in my unvested equity awards. When do they kick in?
- I have 160K in my savings account How can I appreciate this money with low risk? I have some 90K in Charles Schwab robo advisor and 50K in checking account as emergency fund and I have 120K in 401K. Should I invest this money in my existing Charles Schwab portfolio or should I directly invest in stocks or should I just keep it in
- Best/cheapest online stock trading Looking to start investing. What’s the best site to use to buy individual stocks? And what’s the best site to invest in mutual funds? Thinking about Etrade and Charles Schwab, but would love any other recommendations and reasoning. Thanks!
- Schwab Engineering Levels? Could someone post what are different engineering levels at Charles Schwab and average salary for Sr. Staff, Java Developer? Recruiter told me next level above this is Tech Lead and then Director. Seeing staff in the role seems confusing.
- Should I generally be electing FIFO as a cost basis for RSUs? My Charles Schwab account requires us to sell our shares immediately to pay for taxes. Is FIFO generally the best way to go? When / why would I elect something different?
- Feelings about outsourcing? lots of companies do it. there is real talent overseas. on the other hand, it sucks for developers trying to compete in the US. I recently interviewed at Charles Schwab with dev ops and they outsource 60% of their dev team. when should a company outsource? when should they stop once they've start
- Financial/tax services specialized in startup equity? I'm looking for professional support for handling my startup equity, tax strategies, and general financial advise. A sort of personal financial advisor that's also knowledgeable about startup equity. Does anyone have any suggestions or pointers where to enlist such help? I've tried Charles Schwab
- Investment advise I have vested stocks valued at 1.3-1.4M and unvested shares at 2.2M. I have only done small amount of selling in the past and kept most of it in the account. I want to start diversifying the vested stocks now, since I still have good chunk in unvested category. Talked with Charles Schwab advisers