- Postmates offer, worth joining? Yoe 2 150k base, 120k/4 yr stock recruiting manager emphasize on upward trajectory of the company given last years revenue worth joining?
- Postmates Offer Hello, I recently received an offer to work at Postmates as a SWE. I still haven't discussed comp with the recruiters. Can anyone comment on the WLB at the company and the overall company trajectory? Thanks!
- Postmates offer Role: Senior SWE Base: 175k Options: 40k (strike $6) for 4 years 16 PTO No bonuses YOE 13 Worth negotiating or just to pass?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Postmates offer How is this offer from postmates 185k base 45k $ options over 4 yrs No bonus Yoe 7 Role senior SWE
- Postmates Account Manager Offer Just saw this on rooftop slushie: Base: 125k Annual Bonus: 15k Stocks: 5000 Wanted to get an understanding of what is the current stock price of Postmates?
- link Postmates , Doordash IPO? Following Uber and Lyft, are these going to IPO next , I see this news : https://www.wsj.com/articles/postmates-interviews-banks-for-ipo-1539714939 Also doordash hiring some controller who should know about IPOs, not sure if this is an indicator of an upcoming IPO. https://www.glassdoor.com/job-l
- Postmates? Received an offer from Postmates. Everyone I've met seems cool, but sentiment on Blind seems to suggest otherwise. Can anyone at the company provide insight into why this might be the case (or DM me if uncomfortable posting here)?
- Postmates offer eval 180k 50k options Legit? 4 yoe
- Postmates Offer and Alternatives Just received an offer, is it market rate? Bizops role - SF YOE: 8 Salary: 205k Option: 70k/4 years Are there other players in the space I should contact before accepting? Doordash comes to mind? Would they be able to provide a competitive offer? Any Postmates/Doordash haters?
- Postmates Anyone ever work at Postmates. I have an offer with them, but their glassdoor ratings look pretty rough..
- Offer expectation in postmates Hi, i am posting for friend. He is interviewing with postmates. He has a likelihood of getting an offer. He has 10 years of work ex and has interviewed for senior engineer. What is the expected TC for this experience and position in San Francisco office? Also, he is a bit concerned with the glassdoo