- New Grad Roles in Austin, TX Hi, I'm currently looking for a new grad/entry-level role in Austin. I graduate in May 2020 with B.S. in Computer Science from UT Austin. I have previously interned at HPE, AMD, and Samsung. Would love to chat with anyone working at any of these companies- AMD Apple Charles Schwab Dell Expedia
- Apple/Microsoft/Facebook Referrals Hey all, I'm an upcoming new grad this December 2019. I'd love to get a referral to these three companies, if anyone could help :) YoE: 2 years (9 months of undergraduate research experience, 3 months of software interning, currently 10 months of working as an associate software engineer during my
- Referral for Schwab account Planning to open retirement and brokerage accounts with Charles Schwab. Anyone currently using their services can you please provide me the referral code? Thanks in advance. YOE: 8 yrs TC: 160K
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- New Grad Referrals wanted in Austin, TX Hey, I'm currently looking for a new grad/entry-level role in Austin. I graduate in May 2020 with B.S. in Computer Science. Got 3 offers in texas, just nothing in Austin (HPE(75k)/Jp morgan(90k)/ Capital One(100k)). Would be interested in AMD Apple Charles Schwab Dell Expedia GM IBM Indeed Orac
- Rate this Offer from Charles Schwab @ Austin Hi Guys. Appreciate if you can rate this offer from Charles Schwab, Austin location. Note: This is not FAANG, so it might seem very low, LOL! Role: Senior Staff Operations YOE: 10+ Base: 130K Bonus: 15-20K TC: 150K Thank you in advance!
- Recruiter reached out for new position after declining offer Got an offer for L4 at AWS, Seattle after a stellar interview. Rejected the offer immediately since I have 10+ years of experience and another offer from Charles Schwab for Sr staff with a better TC. After a week, another recruiter reached out to me for a SDM role in another team. He mentioned that