- dating advice! I pretty much have never dated! HS and college kept me busy studying for long hours. And worked when I was free. I dislike taking dating advice from friends since they are judgmental and discouraging (and most of them happen to be single with no dating experience). I used various app and have spoke
- How to get a gf in Bay area? Serious question. Not a troll post. Lets get a few things out of the way . TC: 160k Yes, I am Indian. I go out at least 2-3 days in a week. I am extroverted, have no problems carrying on a conversation. I have a personality, I take dance lessons, pursue new activities, keep myself busy. But the ra
- Dating in NYC? So according to every post on Blind, NYC is the mecca for single guys since getting dates is so easy any day of the week. According to every post on /r/nyc, dating is terrible since everyone is busy and flaky AF. So which is it? Let's assume I'm looking for an actual relationship (short term is fin
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- NSA among busy tech professionals I’m wondering if, first, this can be the right place to ask, and second if anyone would be interested. I’m a mid 30’s software engineer, white male, who works remote but travels to the Bay Area for a week every quarter. I would like to find someone who would like a no strings attached relationship:
- How is match group? Anyone work for tinder, OKcupid etc? How is culture, talent of people, business, pay, etc?