- 401k cutting out the middleman My company does it's 401k through Human Interest, which charges 0.5% management fee on the portfolio. I think that's ridiculous considering they offer a limited subset of securities you could buy anyways on your own. Does anyone know if it's possible to short out the middleman and go straight to fu
- Should I accept this offer? I was just recently offered a position of Software Engineer with the Yahoo Mail team doing Android development in Kotlin in Sunnyvale, CA. And I’m slated to start in early January. Today is actually the last day for me to accept it as I was given the official offer two days ago and they said it expi
- Complete failure at DP I’m getting incredibly depressed. I work at a startup where I make reasonable money (330k TC plus some illiquid equity that will hopefully become worth something one day) and I have 8 yoe, but I’m completely burned out and would like to leave for a better opportunity. Net worth is 1.2M all liquid at
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Vanguard vs Robo-Advisors I was a happy Vanguard user for years, then jumped Betterment a couple of years ago. Now, I’m having reservations. Other than Tax Loss Harvesting, I can’t see how Betterment is better. I can’t see how Wealthfront is any better either. Am I missing something? The main thing the Robo-Advisors seem to
- link Fidelity announced zero expense ratio Index Funds Can it get any better? Any drawbacks with these funds? https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/01/fidelity-one-ups-vanguard-first-company-to-offer-no-fee-index-fund.html