- Feeling bad about how much I am making Sorry about this brain dump, I just feel like I need to let this out... I make standard amount of fang tech salary (not a lot per blind standard) but I feel bad about how much I am making and how greedy I became when switching jobs / negotiating offers. Last year my son’s daycare teacher got fired
- vote FAANGMULA or FAANGULTAD? MULA - M - Microsoft U - Uber L - Lyft A - AirBnB ULTAD - U - Uber L - Lyft T - Twitter A - AirBnB D - Dropbox
- People with degrees and knowledge not using shortcuts or knowing the command line What's your problem? Do you realize how frustrating it is to pair program with you when instead of using bash reverse search for finding a command you need to M a n u a l l l y t y p e it in then the arguments is wrong and you need to read the help output. Imagine doing this 10 times per day, that'
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How to get time off at FAANG? I was a contractor for 3 months. They love my work ethic. Promoted to FT Program manager. First project: DEADLINE IN TWO WEEKS ASAP. I put in like 60 hrs a week. Today is T- 28 days since I started FT and im experiencing Burnout. Im new to corporate. I never had this much work. My manager already ha
- Startup employees getting screwed if leaving? Suppose you worked in a startup for a couple years, vested and exercised your options paying AMT and such and then left. If the startup ends up selling well a few years down the road, is it possible for the shareholders who left to get somehow screwed? In particular, Iâ€™m not referring to normal