- Reddit - how to maximize offer People at Reddit: Is there a way to maximize your offer? Reddit is known for 0 offer negotiations. Is it then best to give an expected compensation range? My recruiter gave a salary band of $X to $Y with $Z being the mean. Should I respond back with my expected range that is maybe a little higher
- Wonderful experience with a Recruiter Phase I: Interview - I applied online for a senior data scientist role at a large healthcare company in Minneapolis. An internal recruiter directly set me up for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I did well and they scheduled an onsite within 4-5 days. I eventually got the offer within a co
- Should I be worried about a recession?? Ppl on Reddit are grilling me really hard telling me that my salary won't last bc of the tech bubble. Thinking about purchasing a home for ~$230k. I already have a tenant that would cover the monthly payments (tenants=my parents. Yes, I am sure they will/can pay each month. This will be cheaper for
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Reddit New Grad Salary Sharing Thread People are reporting some crazy offers. One guys says he got Google to offer him 208k TC. 300k RSU out of undergrad. not including a 75k signing bonus. What a time.
- link Does anyone else wish levels.fyi had some more context on offers? Title. Yesterday I looked through the cscareerquestions salary sharing thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/axw08t/official_salary_sharing_thread_for_new_grads/ There will be one for experienced hires tomorrow. I think it’s useful to see context on offers such as: What “tie