First Data Salary
First Data Salary
- Busting some myths around HR 1044 with data One of the many arguments against HR1044 is that the India GC queue is mostly filled with "low merit" applicants from Indian consultancies that pay far lower salaries and import low skilled Indian tech workers into US. Did some digging to come up with the following 2 data snapshots about GC filings+2
- Sharing a lot of information from my recent interviews (Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc) Since I am going to delete Blind soon, thought I would share offer details to give back to the community before I left. I got some help on here about interviews, negotiations and team selection, so I hope this info is useful to someone. The information is from a few months ago. Some background info
- Are FANNG employees arrogant? I’ve got a lot of connections on LinkedIn. Whenever people ask to connect with me, I mostly accept. Whenever I request to connect with people that don’t know me, they almost always accept, EXCEPT for people working for FAANG. If I direct message them, they don’t answer. Why? Suppose my motivation is
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Obsessed with FB data scientist role! I really want to hear from FB data scientists! For some reason, I think working at FB as a data scientist would be really great for me. I’m not happy with my current TC and don’t see a bright future for the disk drive industry. Also, there is literally no room to grow in my current organization. Cu
- Wonderful experience with a Recruiter Phase I: Interview - I applied online for a senior data scientist role at a large healthcare company in Minneapolis. An internal recruiter directly set me up for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I did well and they scheduled an onsite within 4-5 days. I eventually got the offer within a co
- Google vs Amazon Okay, I am sure that there are tons of these. But I wanted to try and understand why Google is almost always considered to be better than Amazon, and Amazon is generally considered to be sucky. But looking at a Google offer and here are some things: 1. Google does not seem to pay more than Amazon.
- Need some guidance on Masters with 10years exp I have been wanting to do masters for a few years now and could not, because of some responsibilities and lack of financial resources. At last I am in a position to be able to do masters. Planning for 2020 fall. Interested in data science and machine learning but has not worked on it so far. My wor
- Amazon L6 salary range What is the Amazon L6 sr data engineer salary range. One of my friend got offer from Amazon L6 sr data engineer offered 145 base 30k & 29k bonus first 2 years and 96 RSU. Is this good offer or can ask more?
- Which data science offer? I got 3 offers from three companies for business analyst/data sciency roles. Which sounds the best for my career if I want to make it to FANG as a data scientist in a year or two? This is my first job out of college and my degree is not data science related so I want to make sure I am making the r
- vote L5 Data Scientist Amazon vs. T3 Product Analyst (Data Scientist) Google Dear Blind members, I currently have a L5 DS offer at Amazon with around 160 full comp and Google offered me a T3 Product Analyst in their Photo team. I asked for a 200k full comp in CA to be some what comparable to what Amazon is offering and Google said that won't work and asked me for a slightly
- vote Workday vs Oath offer Got these 2 offers last week. YOE: 3yrs Oath: Position: Software Dev Engineer 1 Team: Yahoo Mail: Big data/ User record sync Location: Sunnyvale, CA Base: 135k Joining bonus: 10k Year end Bonus: 10% Relocation: up to 20k (only as needed unlike the other offer) Equity: 60k for 3 years with 1/3 veste
- link Negotiation I'm going to get an offer from HR soon for an internal, but international transfer, so salary will drastically change. Aiming at 200k TCT, which is middle of the SDE I band...? I was recently promoted to SDE II, although I've been here for 5 years. It took a bit longer because I spent my first 2.5
- Netflix compensation expectations Hi Folks, I need some advise on numbers or what I can expect for my level of experience at Netflix. I am being offered a senior software engineer in Test role at Netflix, HR wants me to come up with my expectations on salary and take it from there and see how it goes with their numbers. Basically
- Amazon Sr Tech Writer TC Interviewing at Amazon again. First time was 3 years ago. Everyone green lit me except the bar raiser so nervous with this 2nd opportunity. Looked at Glassdoor for salary info but wanted more data from people on Blind. (I’ve got 18 y.o.e. in high tech - hardware and software.) For a Sr Tech Writer
- How is working for FIRST? I’m considering applying for a position at FIRST in Manchester, NH. Reviews on Glassdoor are pretty mixed, so I thought I’d post here and see if I can get a few more data points. I’m ok with lower salary (it is a non profit, after all), but I would like to know what the work/life balance is like and
- PayPal Marketing Level 25 ? Does anybody know a healthy range for level 25 marketing? I’ve been asked to give the first number for my salary expectation. I’ve been working with them as a contractor and my current comp, without benefits or vacation, is 180k. I have the impression, but not hard data, that other people on the te
- BIE 1 salary Amazon Europe (Germany) What is the salary range for BIE 1 at Amazon in Europe (Germany, Munich)? Worked for 5 years as working-student (System available almost only in Germany for students, who can work up to 20h/week, in a field which is similar to the field of their studies. It is not an internship, but kind of), worki