- vote Stay In NY or Move To Seattle - 125k More Post Tax My wife (4 YOE) works for a bank with a TC of ~200k as a PM and I (5 YOE) make ~300k at Uber. Both currently in NYC. Likely not relevant, but JIC, I have a MS in CS (from a top 20) and she has a BS in Info Tech (from an Ivy). She recently got an offer (no numbers yet) for a role at Amazon as a sen
- 2020 candidate breakdown Trump.....shown that he actually followed through, but fed led recession will put a wet blanket over everything. Davos global elites got the message and exposed the media bias enough already which is what people wantes...to be heard seriously. The Only male candidate? AoC....Good as new blood to s
- Google interview difficulties between Seattle and NY Hey Guys, Do you think Google interview questions difficulties and the chances of getting an offer differs a bit between two locations? I know, ideally, it shouldn't but providing that Seattle having two giant companies like Amazon and Microsoft, there are more than 100k potential candidates that G
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Looking for recommendations for a job in corporate strategy ( asking for a friend) Posting on behalf of a friend: One of my friend is working as a senior Business Analyst / PM in bank of the west. He is looking for a job in the field of corporate strategy. Anyone here who can help in getting a job in that field please let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in adva
- Any upcoming networking events in LA area related to data analytics and risk management? I moved to LA area last summer working for a client. we do not have too many clients on west coast. so looking forward to attend any relevant networking events in the area. I don't want to move back to east coast, after spending a wonderful year. :) on a related note, can anyone suggest effectiv