- Quicken Loans Software Engineer I am a Software Engineer in detroit at quicken Loans. I have a masters in Computer Science and this is my first job. My TC is $70000 and I am wondering if I am getting underpaid ? Any insights? Should I start interviewing for other opportunities.
- Quicken in Menlo Park anybody else here work at Quicken in Menlo Park? i am a software engineer. how do i tag Quicken not Quicken Loans
- anybody who work at Quicken Loans? Have some questions about salary Interned at QL last summer, received return offer, might intern again if i can get a FT offer and if it pays well. Anybody know the full comp package for data science , data engineer / DBA, and software engineer roles?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Mortgages & move to SFBay I am moving to a new job in the SF Bay Area around Santa Clara, as part of the relocation a few banks contacted me branding themselves as relocation mortgage specialists- is it that much of a discount or special rates that they can offer? I was thinking of renting for a while but didn’t want to lose
- Quicken loans mortgage I am getting calls every day from quicken loan regarding refinance. Has anyone used them? How is experience?
- Interest rates for investment property Was talking to quicken loans and they told me that the intrerest rates for an investment property are in the range of 5-5.75%. Is it true? That’s pretty steep.
- Berkeley student looking for career feedback Graduating in spring with bachelors in data science. I’ve had a Software development internship at NASA, data science at quicken loans. Just got into leetcoding so don’t feel qualified for good swe positions bc almost all test on ds&a. Most DS jobs go to ppl with masters , and I think Data analyst
- Quicken Loans systematically eliminating all highly paid, experienced team members! Betting the farm on interns and millennial innovation... needs cash now!