- Is McKinsey worth it? Sundar Pichai, Sheryl Sandberg, and a bunch of other top executives in tech are McKinsey alumni, and I’ve been lately thinking if working in management consulting for a year or two is worth it from a career standpoint after college? Did they go to McKinsey to learn as much of business as possible i
- how to move up in my career without an MBA? blind family, i need some advice. late 20s single male. i want to get my mba to advance my career, possibly get into consulting. i want to attend a top 10 mba program with hopes of becoming a consultant for a top 3 consulting firm (bcg, bain, mckinsey). part of me wants to go to bschool to find a s
- Is Palantir still cool? Is Palantir still cool? Last I heard, they were doing the McKinsey model but for data. What's the TC and career progression look like?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Where do ex-Amazon FC Ops Managers go? I’ve seen individuals head to Walmart and Apple supply chain. Where else? Looking to transition career outside of Amazon to diversify experience. Considering consulting firms like McKinsey. YOE: 5 TC: 150k
- McKinsey data science referral I'm attempting to shift into a data science career, and applied to an entry position at McKinsey. The opening is in NY, and I'm going to need an H1B visa for that. Anyone here willing to give me a referral? Would gladly share resume. "The H1B visa database shows that McKinsey has hired over 80 dat
- How to make 150K TC in China? Hi I'm an undergrad student (top 10 usnews uni) studying computer engineering going into software engineering right now. What is the easiest/fastest way to make 150K TC in China? Background: I'm Chinese but I was born in the US, then I moved to China and was raised there. I have US citizenship an
- Apply to jobs in Canada (For a friend) I have an Econ degree and I work with Bain in India doing strategy consulting. I have my Canadian Permanent Residence lined up and I wish to move my career and life to Vancouver Canada due to family reasons. Question to the blind community- what jobs should I be applying to in Vanco