- What kind of account do you keep your cash in? I keep my cash in my TD Ameritrade account (have an automated monthly transfer). I've been hoarding my profits, dividends, & transfers as cash, since the summer & intend to start buying again (high yielding dividend & a few to DCA down) over the next several months (longer?) What do you do with you
- link Tech stock slump... "Shawn Cruz, manager of trader strategy at TD Ameritrade, said the main catalyst for the market recently has been worry about U.S.-China trade. "That's really the big driver and that's what you're seeing in tech. These companies have been at the forefront of those U.S.-China discussions." https://w
- Day trader, Investing, Stocks Anyone a day trader - part or full time? If not, what are some of your investments or current stocks in your portfolio? My current positions are Sprint (given the merger rumors/company turnaround) JetBlue, and a few other small/mid caps that are $1-$20. Typically I trade whatever has momentum or the
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Offers from Charles Schwab vs. TD Ameritrade Posting for a friend: This might not be the best place to post about this but my friend has offers from both companies for the financial consulting academies. Would anyone here know any pros and cons of working at one over another? Thanks!
- Career advice for moving to Seattle I'm a data analyst/political consultant living on the east coast, looking to move to Seattle. My company on the east coast is relatively well recognized as the best, re:McKinsey of the political consulting world. Trying to move into VC/IB/Finance; anyone have any ideas on what the best first move w