- link Trillion Dollars Market Cap (Part 2) https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-enlists-uber-mastercard-visa-back-cryptocurrency-2019-6 You guys laughed at me last week when I posted about this, but now new info shows that Uber, Stripe, Visa, Mastercard want to get involved. You better invest in FB stock and fill up your crypto bags no
- Credit rating when moving from abroad? I accepted an offer to work in the Bay Area (TC 500k$+). As I am from Europe, I am of course totally inexperienced with common day to day life there (silly example: I had a hard time finding out that SFH means "Single Family Home" - duh). And I have a ton of basic questions. Here is one (assuming I
- Mastercard Sr Eng interview Got invited for an initial 2hr technical and non technical assessment for arlington, va office. Any idea what to expect? Coding wise?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- MasterCard salary in NYC Does anyone know @mastercard salary for a director position in New York? What base salary to expect? How is the bonus structure? How does it compare to Visa @visa?
- Referral at Mastercard for associate software engineer role Hello, I am interested in associate software engineer role at Mastercard. Would anyone be willing to discussing regarding it and then possibly referring me. Thanks a lot
- Why always visa? Everyone is always talking about Visa. Why not MasterCard or AmEx?
- MasterCard compensation Is anyone here from @mastercard? Do you know MasterCard compensation for Director position?
- MasterCard PM Director Can anyone share salary info for MasterCard PM Director in O'Fallon office? Also, what's the company like (culture, work life balance, etc.)?
- link Making money from pollution What do you guys think about making inks by recycling air pollution? After initial thing with artists- They’ve been closing contracts like MasterCard, adidas sportswear, where they replacing conventional black color by this ‘color with a environmental story’. I have an offer from them and I’d like t
- MasterCard Sr. UX designer comp? Anyone who is or was at MC have a clue as to what the expected TC for a Sr. uX Designer would be out of NYC? Thanks.
- Consulting v/s publicly traded company Below are 2 offers I have 1. Consulting company whose client is MasterCard 2. Allscripts TC: 120k both Allscripts is offering joining bonus The work location for both offers is St. Louis, MO Allscripts, office is bit far from where I live, around 90 mins drive Please help me decide between abov
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) Anyone else looking at this? Haven't heard a lot of chatter yet, but it seems woefully undervalued. - Top notch team, funded by NEO and other top investors - First blockchain platform to utilize hardware to accelerate transaction speed. Claim capabilities to exceed 1M TPS! - Partnership with Unionp
- Mastercard Levels What are different levels at Mastercard? How do they compare to Amazon/Microsoft/Facebook? Also, what's the TC @ each level? Do they offer RSUs at joining?
- MasterCard principal TC What’s the MasterCard principal engineer TC in New York City?
- MasterCard, indeed and Factset opportunities. Anyone know or have had any contact with? First time in a while I’ve received recruiters reach out from either co. Very generic, exploratory inmail. Just thought I’d throw it out there.
- Master card compensation What are different levels in master card? As per recruiter in master card. What are the different group in master card eg MasterCard lab, operations What’s consultant level in organization?
- MasterCard PM Levels and Salary I'm looking at PM jobs at MasterCard and see most are either "Manager, Product Management" or "Director, Product Management". Is there no "Senior Manager" at MasterCard? What is the salary difference between Manager and Director?