Associated Bank Offer
- Wealth Management to IB? Despite not deciding that I wanted to break into IB until my last semester of college, I was lucky enough to have landed an unpaid IB internship for that semester. In that role I worked directly with an MD on a couple different deals for about 5 weeks before unexpectedly receiving an offer for a pai
- Bank of America AVP compensation I got an offer from BOA for a AVP position under Treasury team. Glassdoor says the average salary is ~$120k but my offer is lower than that. Did I get a low ball? Also I have 4.5 years relevant experience. Is it enough to neogotiate for VP? HR told me AVP is the same as analyst/associate. How many
- Help choosing one of these offers. I have these offers from two companies, different locations and different domains. I have 5 years total work experience with 3.5 years in US. Currently in Chicago with 120k total compensation. Company A: e-retailler, Pre IPO, over 12 years in market. Location : Bay area Role: Senior software engine
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- MBA Product Management Prospects Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and experiences with me. I've been doing research for a few months and trying to talk to alum but having a tough time finding concrete information and deciding where to focus my efforts during the recruiting process; I will be attending one of Columbia/Boo
- Deciding between 2 job offers: Energy sector I recently got 2 offers : one from BuildingIQ: Senior Implementation Engineer and another from Deutsche Bank: Services Delivery Associate AVP I have been working at a clean tech Startup for over 3 years and looking to progress my career . Which would be a better company for growth ?