- I need YOUR help finding a completely new career; my blind brothers and sisters... HELP ME FIND A NEW CAREER! I’m going crazy trying to figure out which career I’d enjoy and be good at. I can list some qualities of mine and I hope the fine people on Blind can help me figure it out. ===Career choices I’ve considered=== Possible roles I’ve been considering and why. High TC and fa
- Thinking of switching into Finance. #help Compensation at Banks (Chase, Goldman, BOA, Citi): Analyst - First Year: $70k - $150k Analyst - Third Year: $120K - $350K Associate - First Year: $150K - $350K Associate - Third Year: $250K - $500K Vice President: $350K - $1.5MM Managing Director/Partner: $500K - $20MM+ -- Banks are building tech p
- Post-MBA Investment Banking Associate comp What the typical post-MBA Investment Banking Associate yearly comp at bulge bracket banks in the SF Bay Area (TMT)? How much lower is the compensation at middle market and boutique banks? Also can someone give me a typical breakdown of the comp (base, bonus, equity etc.?)
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Help choosing one of these offers. I have these offers from two companies, different locations and different domains. I have 5 years total work experience with 3.5 years in US. Currently in Chicago with 120k total compensation. Company A: e-retailler, Pre IPO, over 12 years in market. Location : Bay area Role: Senior software engine
- TC for ML/DL/DS scientist positions at top banks? What's the TC like for ML/DL scientist or DS (real DS, not DA Excel/SQL users) at big banks like Chase, Citi, Goldman, etc..? Looking at VP level. Maybe associate if I cannot make it lol.
- MBA Product Management Prospects Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and experiences with me. I've been doing research for a few months and trying to talk to alum but having a tough time finding concrete information and deciding where to focus my efforts during the recruiting process; I will be attending one of Columbia/Boo