- I need YOUR help finding a completely new career; my blind brothers and sisters... HELP ME FIND A NEW CAREER! I’m going crazy trying to figure out which career I’d enjoy and be good at. I can list some qualities of mine and I hope the fine people on Blind can help me figure it out. ===Career choices I’ve considered=== Possible roles I’ve been considering and why. High TC and fa
- link Here's why paying off your mortgage might be better than investing. I've heard both arguments. Pay off your mortgage and invest the money because the return is higher and the mortgage is a low interest loan. Let's talk real numbers. I owe 150k on my mortgage. At least that's what the bank says. But if I look at the amortization schedule I actually owe 150k principal
- Venture Capital Ever considered getting into VC early in your career? We’re recruiting at the investment analyst, associate, senior associate and principal level for a number of VCs in the Bay Area. AUM from $200M to $3B, spanning Enterprise and Consumer, from Series A focused to growth equity. For junior roles, n
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Is working at an investment bank looked down upon in Tech? I have started my career with Morgan Stanley as a Technology Associate (SWE). 1 YOE. Is working at a bank looked down upon in tech? Will it be difficult for me to transition to real tech companies like Google, Facebook? Does working at a bank hurt my chances to get an interview with them?
- MBA Product Management Prospects Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and experiences with me. I've been doing research for a few months and trying to talk to alum but having a tough time finding concrete information and deciding where to focus my efforts during the recruiting process; I will be attending one of Columbia/Boo
- Deciding between 2 job offers: Energy sector I recently got 2 offers : one from BuildingIQ: Senior Implementation Engineer and another from Deutsche Bank: Services Delivery Associate AVP I have been working at a clean tech Startup for over 3 years and looking to progress my career . Which would be a better company for growth ?