- The American “Invade the world, Invite the world” ruling class George H. W. Bush served as the 41st President of the United States from 1989 to 1993. He presided over the fall of the Berlin Wall, the unification of Germany, the liberation of 100 million Eastern Europeans and the dissolution of the Soviet Union into 15 independent nations. At the time America wa
- vote Is The End of Western Civilisation Upon Us? It seems like everyday I read a story of some vocal minority hijacking the narrative and trying to ram their agenda through. It makes me sick knowing my great grandfather died in WW1 so this pathetic excuse of a human could try to tarnish the memory of the great men who died fighting against tyrann
- Paypal or Western Union? My younger brother is graduating this week. He has offer from Paypal and WU for Software Engineer position. Paypal offers little higher than WU. Since it’s beginning of his career, learning opportunity, work culture and growth matter more than money. Any suggestions? Any comments?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Transfering money to India: Good time? Is it a good time to transfer now (owing to government regulations, etc.)? What are the best means to transfer (Transferwise, Remitly, Western Union, etc.)? Any suggestions/tips to remember (time of the day to transfer, etc.)? Edit: No troll posts, please. Blind is turning from a useful forum to
- XRP spike coming Lots of people trying to buy, but can’t get verified on the exchanges that are selling. When’s the next big jump coming? and those with access, are you still buying? Also, anybody heard the WesternUnion buyout rumors?