- My fall from grace: how I ended up at Amazon I told this story to a few MBA interns and will repeat it here. In high school, I was an academic superstar and was fortunately accepted by my dream college. I did well there, worked in finance afterwards, and then returned to my alma mater to get my MBA. I had hoped to transition into private
- Consulting MBB Does anyone have any insight on how to break into top consulting firms (McKinsey, Bain, & BCG) as an experienced hire? They usually recruit from Ivy League undergrads and then top 10 mba programs, but I’ve heard recently they’ve started hiring more experienced hires. Experience: 4 years in supply c
- How much can you trust recruiter post-interview feedback? I’d really love to know what the performance metrics are for recruiters at FANG(especially google). It is just about how many people who aren’t terrible who they can squeeze past the interviews to the HC, or are they evaluated based on their percentage of hires? I ask this because what motivates a
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Managment Consulting How does working at Frost and Sullivan compare to Bain, BCG, Oliver Wyman, and McKinsey? Is F&S ranked highly/comparable to the rest?
- Silicon Valley vs Wall St These days, is it better to be an engineer in silicon valley or a banker/consultant at Wall Street. FANG or Goldman/Bain? Comp wise, Wall Street wins in the long run, but the hours and work can be grueling. I know wall St people try to exit to silicon valley, but how about the other way around? C
- Leave Amazon for MBB consulting? I'm a 2016 MBA graduate. Deeply unhappy with Amazon and Seattle and have been interviewing. I recently got an offer from one of McKinsey/BCG/Bain in NYC/LA/Chicago. I'm actually not too keen on consulting itself but am seriously considering it for the following reasons. 1. Transferable business sk
- Consulting big 4 partner pay What is the TC like for first year Partner consultants at big 4 (EY, kpmg,etc)? What’s the average age for 1st year partner? Does MBB (mck, bain, bcg) pay more? If so, how much?
- vote McKinsey, BCG, Bain I've heard that these firms go to top campuses throughout the world to market themselves as an awesome place to work. But they only hire 1-2 good-looking people from a majority of those campuses. However, they make everyone prepare for their cases etc, for them to leave an impression on young folks.
- Bain & Company #1 on Glassdoor for 2019 What does Bain even do? Lol. Consulting? Is this realllllly that good of a company? Also those reviews look so fake Bain
- How to make 150K TC in China? Hi I'm an undergrad student (top 10 usnews uni) studying computer engineering going into software engineering right now. What is the easiest/fastest way to make 150K TC in China? Background: I'm Chinese but I was born in the US, then I moved to China and was raised there. I have US citizenship an
- The most desirable companies amongst top undergrads at Harvard Two Sigma Jane Street Citadel D.E. Shaw Apollo Bain Capital KKR Blackstone Silver Lake
- Top tier consultants - who is strongest in Operations? Any insights on how McKinsey BCG and Bain compare on Ops scene (Lean, Procurement, supply chain)?
- Tech to Management Consulting I joined Apple after my MBA (i had management consulting offers at the time but did not want to take it due to travel) Now I am thinking of going to Management Consulting for a few years. Will MC companies McK, BCG, Bain be still willing to hire, will they match the TC of 180k-200k ?
- Data scientists in consulting firms What’s it like working as a data scientist in consulting firms like McKinsey, BCG, Bain & Co., KPMG etc? How is it different from DS roles in tech companies? What do they actually do?
- Amazon New York - Financial Services AWS I have 13+ years of experience with the majority of wall street firms and top 3 Management consulting firms ( McKinsey , Bain, BCG etc). I am looking to make a transition in Amazon for their Capital Markets practice especially with a focus on AWS service to the large investment banks. What are the
- Data science at MBB (McKinsey, Bain, BCG) Cross posting from tech lounge I'm seeing a lot of emphasis on data science recruiting from these firms. Can they pay competitively compared to the tech industry? Just looking for more details on what the jobs are like at these companies. I'm currently in data science at Microsoft, no PhD but I h
- BAIN ADAPT How is it like working at Bain as a software engineer for the ADAPT team? I’ve read that working for MBB and not being a consultant is akin to being a second class citizen—is that true? 4yoe
- Apply to jobs in Canada (For a friend) I have an Econ degree and I work with Bain in India doing strategy consulting. I have my Canadian Permanent Residence lined up and I wish to move my career and life to Vancouver Canada due to family reasons. Question to the blind community- what jobs should I be applying to in Vanco
- Google Hiring Committee for experienced hire I've completed all interviews for a sales/presales engineer position at Google. They had me re-do the GCA one to get a better result, which I then aced after spending a week researching McKinsey and Bain case interviews. I did two of the five interviews with what I think is the manager of the team I
- Referral for a big consulting firm? Hey, I’m a near college grad trying to get into MBB (McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Deloitte too) or Goldman Sachs. I heard you need a referral, could anyone help?
- Best freelance consulting sites? What are the best freelance consulting sites for ex-Mckinsey, Bain or BCG consultants?