- vote Tech role at FAANG vs consultant at MBB prestige MBB = McKinsey, BCG, Bain Note that probablity of maxing out on TC is much greater at MBB.
- Anyone switch from Google to Goldman Sachs (or similar) or vice versa? I've had a finance/management itch for a while and it seems cool/useful to do a stint at one of the major Investment Banks and/or Management Consulting Firms (Mckinsey, Bain, BCG etc). I've mostly seen folks from MC come "in house". I interviewed at Citadel which seemed cool but didn't want to mov
- Silicon Valley vs Wall St These days, is it better to be an engineer in silicon valley or a banker/consultant at Wall Street. FANG or Goldman/Bain? Comp wise, Wall Street wins in the long run, but the hours and work can be grueling. I know wall St people try to exit to silicon valley, but how about the other way around? C
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Consulting big 4 partner pay What is the TC like for first year Partner consultants at big 4 (EY, kpmg,etc)? What’s the average age for 1st year partner? Does MBB (mck, bain, bcg) pay more? If so, how much?
- How to make 150K TC in China? Hi I'm an undergrad student (top 10 usnews uni) studying computer engineering going into software engineering right now. What is the easiest/fastest way to make 150K TC in China? Background: I'm Chinese but I was born in the US, then I moved to China and was raised there. I have US citizenship an
- Tech to Management Consulting I joined Apple after my MBA (i had management consulting offers at the time but did not want to take it due to travel) Now I am thinking of going to Management Consulting for a few years. Will MC companies McK, BCG, Bain be still willing to hire, will they match the TC of 180k-200k ?
- Amazon New York - Financial Services AWS I have 13+ years of experience with the majority of wall street firms and top 3 Management consulting firms ( McKinsey , Bain, BCG etc). I am looking to make a transition in Amazon for their Capital Markets practice especially with a focus on AWS service to the large investment banks. What are the
- Apply to jobs in Canada (For a friend) I have an Econ degree and I work with Bain in India doing strategy consulting. I have my Canadian Permanent Residence lined up and I wish to move my career and life to Vancouver Canada due to family reasons. Question to the blind community- what jobs should I be applying to in Vanco