- vote Comp cliff as Google T4: Best option for long-term comp/career growth Have stayed in Google almost 4 yrs. I will have a comp cliff in July this year. I have hesitated to interview other companies or stayed another 1.5 yrs (I guess) for Google T5 title. Status in current team: - Not a TL yet. - Ratings as T4 were: CME, CME, (EE, I expect what I will get this time).
- 5.5y at Google, what next in NYC? Hi, I have been at Google for 5.5 years. Now I am at L4 with CME. $235k TC. This isn't a good trajectory and isn't necessarily fault of my performance. My project was reorged and now I do not see getting to L5. What to do next? Leave Google or not? If yes then which other company to consider in NYC
- Non-Google tech opportunities in Zurich? I've made a mistake of switching teams 6 months ago without thorough due diligence and regret it ever since: finding myself doing boring tasks with microscopic impact, team's disorganized with no vision, got assigned to inexperienced freshly minted manager with whom i don't really get along, SEE tur
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google L5 refresher amount? How much is the refresher for L5 CME and EE? yoe 9 tc 340
- Pull out crypto before futures kick in? Rookie here, just invested a sizeable chunk (yeah, I know, FOMO) in BTC. I'm hearing that CME is going to enable futures trading on Dec 10 and 18. My question: should I GTFO BTC or is this a great time to to HODL because it's going to shoot up. I'm having a hard time seeing how the futures market i
- Transfer before getting a NI I talked with my manager and there is clear hint that I will very likely get a NI in the coming Perf in Sep. I am in the current team since I join in Google one year ago and I feel my background and interest does not fit that well. Right now I want to transfer to a new team as soon as possible to pr
- Salary revision What is the typical pay revision for CME rating at Google