- NASDAQ, NYSE, Bloomberg and NYT. I am a rising senior at a state university and have done two summer research internships so far. Currently preparing for interviews in leetcode. Since, I go to an average state university, connecting with people from non-local companies is not that easy. Can someone please refer me to any of those c
- vote Nasdaq getting crushed. Time to buy? ^^^
- What's it like working at NASDAQ? I just wanted to know what it is like working there? Applying for a data analyst role. What kind of stack do they use. What is comp like (I'm currently making 84k in the delware area). This job would be closer and in Philadelphia, so I'm considering it. Thoughts?
- Nasdaq vs Goldman vs JP Morgan Is it more prestigious to work on the Nasadq or for Goldman or for JP Morgan as an investment banker?
- vote Nasdaq index low this week? How low do you folks think Nasdaq index is going to hit this week? Discuss.
- Referral to NASDAQ and NYSE Hi, I am a college senior and have a few projects and research experiences under my belt. Will you please refer me to NASDAQ, NYSE or any institution for entry level technical role ? Thank you!
- vote Who’s ready for Nasdaq 8,000+? 🎅 It’s coming. Full bear has become full bull and so the story goes...nothing goes straight up or straight down. Strong selling for 2 months...tech oversold on weekly charts. CNBC is telling everyone to bottom short... ❄️❄️❄️ 🎅 🎁 Europe is oversold, Asia is oversold, US is oversold the whole world
- Lyft trading on Nasdaq now - to 86$ in first minute IPOed!
- This is not ICOs, this is NASDAQ % drop from ATHs. Scam? 😅😂 This is not ICOs, this is NASDAQ % drop from ATHs. Scam? 😅😂 GOPRO -95% FIT -92% LC -91% SNAP -83% P -80% ZNGA -77% HIVE -73% TRUE -66% TWTR -63% SONO -60% NVDA -60% DBX -57% Z -57% PS -50% FTCH -49% PSTG -48% SPOT -48% NFLX -46% BOX -46% DOCU -45% SVMK -45% FB -42% AAPL -38% AMZN -35%
- vote 中国人, what's your opinion on 111 (online pharmacy) NASDAQ IPO today, want to get your opinion
- link Well what had happened was.... https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/11/nasdaq-falls-to-correction-levels-led-by-amazon-netflix.html
- vote How long do we have before tech bubble 2.0 bursts? Here’s a chart of the Nasdaq PE ratio going back many years. Not good. Edit: decided to go with the S&P 500 to get you a feel for the market as a whole rather than isolating the Nasdaq. Same result. The entire market is over valued. Only surpassed during dot com and Great Depression. Note: 2002-2+2
- FB stock What happened? NASDAQ 2% up GOOG >2% up AMZN >5% up (yeah the HQ2 news) Even SNAP >1% up Why is FB going flat?
- vote Where will Tesla stock be in next 1-2 months? TSLA is super polarized right now. And with a short interest of 30%, it's the third most shorted stock in the Nasdaq. But Model 3 sales could be headed for record numbers this quarter according to Elon Musk.
- Buying stocks outside the United States Did anyone buy Nasdaq listed companies stocks as a resident of country that is not the US? Which platform did you use and how much fees did you pay? Thanks.
- How's your high flying FAANG TC looking these days? Every FAANG stock along with the broader NASDAQ seems to be in correction/bear territory. What has the recent downturn in tech stocks done to your TCs? What percentage drop are you expecting in your TC, assuming you started at some point in the middle of this year and got locked in at a very high g
- FinTech Job Opportunities and Advice I've been an implementation consultant for a financial software company for 5 years now. I've taken on a managing consulting role, but pay isn't great and hours are long. Friends have recommended Bloomberg, Accenture and Nasdaq. Thoughts? Any other suggestions for someone with my background? Thank
- Online Stock Trading in US Im new to the US, what brokerage tool or service do you recommend? My use case is diversification of my company stocks with other equity picks or ETF, probably mostly NASDAQ traded. I'm not a day trader, but make transactions every couple of months, $20k+ each, and hold. My retail banks are chase an
- Which is more Prestigious? Is an investment banking job at JP Morgan NYC more prestigious? a job at the Nasdaq (APAC) in Emerging Technology Trading/Investments/ Fin-Tech Research more prestigious? Or a job in Investment banking at Credit Agricole (APAC) more prestigious? How would you all rank the three?
- Are you able to beat market? In last 365 days , my portfolio is up by 15 pct . On other hand , s&p is up by 14, Dow is up by 19.5 and nasdaq by 21 pct. Should I stop fooling myself that it’s better to invest by self. I think I learnt a lot by playing around with my money but in the end, I should be able to earn more. Otherwise
- Location and Opportunity and Compensation I hold two offers which looks competing, but needs your suggestion. ServiceNow (Hyderabad-Nasdaq Listed): 35L(base) + 4.5L(variable) and $72K stock vested for next 4 years. Role Senior Engineer (Service Now Application developer). BigBasket (Bangalore-Startup) : 42L (base) + 4L(variable) and 50
- Compounding on index funds? I need a little help here understanding the idea of compounding when investing on index funds. I understand what compounding is in general but to me, it only works if you get interest deposited on your sums periodically so you could gain interest on interest as well. But if I had invested in let's s
- link Splunk pays its typical worker more than $256,000 – and it's not Facebook, Google or Intel The highest-paying big Bay Area tech employer isn't a behemoth like Google, Salesforce or Intel. It's not even Facebook, although the typical worker at the Menlo Park social media giant takes home a whopping $240,430 annual salary. It's Splunk Inc. — the fast-growing data-processing software firm t
- I have solved around 150 LC questions and actively looking for a job. Hi cool people, I am a college senior and actively looking for a job as I am graduating in May 2019. Its my longtime dream to work at Wallstreet but haven't even received an interview so far. I always imagine what it would be like to work at Nasdaq or NYSE or any top companies in the financial dist
- This is a full crash...not a correction, not a bear market Full bubble pop...full reversion. Nasdaq 2,500 SP500 1,200 Dow 11,000. Remember those numbers. Set up candles to 3months then check financial etfs , oil, high yield bonds, major indices, housing starts. Banking etfs show very clearly that this is going to be another financial meltdown like 2007-2