- Layoffs at Ellie Mae Hi guys... We recently had layoffs last week and since we are in the same industry if any of you guys are working wanted to help my co-workers out we would be appreciative! We don’t have a huge presence on Blind... most of our layoffs were in sales, support and design... 🙏
- Closing Seattle Office Basically everyone is laid off... we will probably have to all look for jobs in line with the Ellie Mae post let us know of opportunities in Seattle...
- interview tips friend of mine got onsite at Ellie Mae, any interview tip for Senior QA role will be approciated
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What's the growth potential in Ellie mae? What's the growth potential in Ellie mae as engineer or engineering manager?
- Interview @ellie mae Has anyone interviewed at Ellie Mae recently?
- Ellie Mae new grad comp What's the new grad compensation at Ellie Mae ?
- Public companies yet small When Ellie Mae went public we were less than 250 employees, give or take a few. It was an enjoyable time and we had stock security. I was wondering if any such companies, i.e. public and fewer than 200 ish employees, exists today in the bay area. Is there a resource other than Crunch base to look up