- levels btw fb and g was told by a fb recruiter that there is a “golden rule” (if you can believe such a thing) btw fb and g that if you are, for example, a L6 at g, you will go to fb as L6 too. recruiter specifically said this is to prevent people leaving after a year getting a +1 level at fb and going back as +1. tr
- Preparing for interviews A lot of people asked for my preparation notes. Here they are: Total preparation time: ~ 3 months Resources used: 1) LC 2) Grokking the system design Coding: 1. There are two things here. One, how well do you know a data structure and how quickly you can implement it. For example, implementing a
- What would it take to leave a super-growth unicorn? Given today's news, let's use DoorDash as an example: say you've been there 1-2 years as their valuation's grown by more than 7x now. How does any job opportunity break those golden handcuffs?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What are the best companies in Seattle? I am an SDE 1 at Amazon right now. Wondering what other companies people moved to and love? I won't be moving in the next 2 years because of the infamous golden handcuffs. But I am curious what is out there.
- vote Help me choose Two options: #1: Currently have a full time job at unicorn startup + 1 Part time job at a tiny startup : Total TC = (full time) 220k base + Unicorn ISO's worth around 80k/year + (part time) 70k/year = 300k base + Equity Full time job at unicorn is boring but pays well while part time job is
- Kawhi and PG to clippers lol Lakers gonna get rekt Golden state tech geeeeeks gone. Fun guy #1 TC: 141M/4years
- Warhammer Day 1: An Amazon Meme It is Day 1. For more than twenty peaks The Emperor of Primekind has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Seattle. He is the Master of Primekind by the will of the market, and master of a million ASINs by the might of his inexhaustible employees. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power