- Young Executives - hire veterans to ignore? So, I'll keep it simple. After a decade in strategy, rapid scaling, problem solving, compliance (campaigns), and then after Crypto and a small trading desk (was pretty well known). I took some time for myself. I came back to two kids who begged my fiance(at the time) for months sit down with them.
- College Dropout looking for advice Hello all, Back in 2015, I was in my first year of business school, I struggled. Not so much with the work load, rather with the ability to maintain my focus. Give me a challenge and I will execute with precision and work until it's done, yet I didn't have an ounce of passion or drive to complete m
- Gusto vs The Trade Desk Pretty similar offers from both companies. Both are offering options rather than RSUs. Both going through huge growth right now. But, I feel like The Trade Desk might be better for professional growth. Thoughts?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Anyone can share trade desk (TTD) offer and level/role No data points here or on levels.fyi I'm very interested but compensation is important too. Per blind golden rule TC: 350, E5 SWE
- Can you negotiate a promotion at Microsoft with external offer? I recently interviewed outside and received an offer for 180k base + 4500 stock options at TradeDesk. Currently an sde 2 at Microsoft and the outside offer is for senior role. Is the outside offer good? If so should I take it or negotiate a promotion at Microsoft? I like my current team and work, bu