- JohnMcPop2 and Citibank teller get a room! Please! You guys have a bad behavior and fighting all the time. Please stop.
- vote WTF is Citibank? 🤦🏽♂️
- Tableau sales compensation? How well does tableau compensate its sales team? Bonus question if you’re aware: What about relative to Facebook, Google, and Amazon? Fascinating company and strong product, considering it. For context: 5-6 years of enterprise sales experience, building partnerships with brands like Citibank, Libe
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Please recommend a high interest savings account or CD Too lazy with money. Apart from my stock portfolio, some betterment fund and 401k investments, I have around $100k lying around in stupid first tech savings account with 0.05% interest rate. I am reluctant to put this into stock market, kind of an emergency liquid fund. I see NASB offering > 2.5%,
- Citibank or HSBC for money xfer I have been told that these two banks are good to xfer large sums of money (tax paid) from one country to another. I plan to transfer quite a large sum(100k+) from usa to India. I have Citibank accounts in both countries and they are linked. Has anyone done it before? Is it safer and faster than o
- Citibank Lay-off I heard Citibank is planning to lay-off 10% of workflow by Q3. Anyone knows more abt it ?
- Why do all my accounts have refresh issues on Mint.com? Seems like for the past several months every time i log on there is some error...Why? Furthermore, it takes a long time to resolve, why?! Example, Citibank Costco Visa issue since Nov 17 still unresolved...
- link Interested in joining a 4 year old unicorn startup? We’ve raised nearly $300M in funding from the likes of Google Ventures and a consortium of banks which includes the likes of Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan and Citibank. We’re looking for mid to senior level software developers and architects to work out of our headquarters in Palo Alto.
- vote Is Citibank a Tier 1 Company? Title.
- Citibank wants to take advantage of marijuana companies Read an interesting article about how Citibank sees potential in the cannabis industry. The Cannabis industry is definitely a growing market with lots of potential. What would be the drawbacks for allowing cannabis companies to open accounts or get loans in states that have legalized mj? Don't reall
- CitiBank TC where have you gone? That $$>RSU dude hasn’t been around to crush my hopes and dreams lately...