- Apple vs Affirm May be receiving offers from both companies and wanted to see which is better for my career trajectory. About 4 YOE, interested in backend engineering such as APIs, platform engineering. Apple would be fullstack work with focus on front end which I'm not too keen on in comparison to backend while Af
- Affirm vs. FAANG New Grad Offers Got offers from Google and Affirm. Affirm seems to have high-calibre people and is expanding quickly, while Google is stable and I’ll have opportunities to work on different products. Where should I go considering career growth, learning, and company prospects?
- Affirm vs. Yelp for New Grad Have a return offer from Yelp and an offer from Affirm. Unsure about which company is the best to start my career at :/
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Bank Engineering at Affirm? How is the Bank Engineering team at Affirm and what would the work entail? There's an opening for working on that team and I'm interested in joining the growing company but it seems it could potentially limit career growth in the future since it's so specific.
- Are good startups worth considering vs FANG? I'm not talking about startups that are going to ipo next year but startups that probably have 3-5 more years before ipo. Probably companies like affirm, gusto, rubrik, etc. Are those generally worth it if you have a g/Fb offer? I'm a new grad and I feel that fb/g is a better choice but did people