- Venmo Risk Analyst referral? Hi, I have ~3 years of experience doing analytics at Uber. Just moved to NYC and considering the open Risk Analyst position at venmo. I have strong SQL and Excel skills. Would anyone be willing to refer? Feel free to PM! Thanks.
- Venmo Engineering Culture What’s the engineering culture like at Venmo?
- How’s Venmo these days for SWE? Any interesting work? Pay?
- Anyone worked as engineer at Venmo? Someone here called it a tire fire. Is it really that bad? Love to hear anyone’s experience doing software there.
- What is Product at Venmo like? vs. FAANG. Any advantages?
- A way to track expenses in the venmo era? Services like Mint are great if all of your spending is for yourself - but that's seldom the case. I'm regularly charging group dinners, movie tickets, travel, etc for my friends and I, and get reimbursed via Venmo later. Or, paying for things via Venmo to friends. However - if you're trying to t
- Venmo Salary Anyone have any ideas of salary/tc at Venmo?
- Working at Venmo? Is Venmo a good place to work for? Do they pay well and offer strong annual refreshers? How is their tech stack and team morale?
- Working at Venmo Current TC: 280k YOE: 10 I was wondering what it would be like to work with Venmo in SF? I’m prepping to chat with a director there about a senior management role.
- Venmo interview difficulty Asking again. I have a tech phone screen with Venmo in a few days. How difficult is their interview process? Applying for a SWE with 2.5 years experience
- How is working at Venmo like? I am expecting an offer for a senior swe from Venmo and I have been trying to evaluate the offer. Does the company offer strong compensation and strong rsu grants/refresher like FAANG? How is the work culture and morale?
- Venmo - how is it going internally? Has the culture improved since last year? Wanted to check in to see if there's anyone on here with opinions about how it is culturally at the company. I was reading glassdoor reviews and it seems the culture at Venmo was a trainwreck last year. Since I'm considering a role there, I dont want to be making a bad decision...
- What is the hype about stripe? What is the hype about stripe in the world of venmo,PayPal, square?
- Referrals pls (Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, Goldman, Bloomberg, Affirm) Seeing lots of these on blind, figured I'd try too... Looking for referrals @ Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, Affirm, Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, PayPal/Venmo Interested in software, data science, ML
- Transfer $15k within US - best app Which platform/app will allow me to transfer $15k in one shot? Guess Venmo has a limit of $3k.
- Facebook L4 PM TC? Very few posts on Blind (or even on the rest of the internet) about this. Very curious if anyone knows. I got the offer but not the terms yet. I'll spice it up for you: if you post something that doesn't seem like bullshit I'll venmo you $20. Easiest $20 you ever made. If multiple people respond I'
- vote How do you collect money from your roommates You live with a few roommates. You pay rent to landlord. Now you need to collect money from your roommates. How do you do that so you can stay clear and avoid drawing attention to strange incoming money on your bank account. If it’s cash or Venmo what do you do with later?
- vote Will blockchain survive as a transfer of value mechanism? I think most blinders would agree that cryptocurrencies don't seem to have a future. The next most cited utility is, blockchain as a medium of transfer of value for real world assets via tokenization: fiat money, stocks etc. Do you think this use case has a future? For e.g. we have venmo, zelle etc
- Need a second job.. Not sure if I’m underpaid, L4 business job family, only 75k base, 15k sign on. I think I need a second job, but I’m on OPT and not allowed to 1. have more than one employer (actually more complicated but it’s basically that) 2. work on things not equivalent to my degree, so driving for uber is not
- Referrals pliss! Hey there. I am actively looking for data scientist roles at major tech companies. I just got done with my first round at Facebook and have initial recruiter call with Google next week. My summary: - 5 years work ex in analytics consulting - Experience with SAS/SQL/Hive/Python - Modeling experie
- Of course US is cashless society Most stores POS has Google pay/apple pay/Chase pay. And with Google pay I can load all my bar-code based cards (library card, Costco card, Ikea card, reward cards) and just give the cards bar code on my phone screen for the saleswoman to scan. And to pay others? Venmo and Chase pay. I haven't used
- Referral for Data Science - Senior Analyst/Data Scientist I am looking for referrals for the titles mentioned in the subject. A few of the companies would be - Venmo, PayPal, Uber, Lyft. However, I don’t mind any in house analytics firm, just trying to move out of the consulting data science role that I am in which is very unstable and requires a lot of mo
- link "How much should I get paid?" Search wizard>state>county>position http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesWizardStart.aspx You're welcome. I'll venmo you $1.00 if you can give me a better, credible, and usable salary search that is free. PWR use this data to determine pay for sponsoring foreigners. Lawyers use this. Ever seen a lawy
- Can’t find a decent guy in Bay Area ! Hello there! My struggle is real. I am just not able to find a decent desi guy in Bay Area. I am pretty much on all dating apps. Go out regularly as well but somehow I find that guys here are just not ready to put any kind of effort. One of them even went ahead and acted all macho at the bar and the
- Help me with Investing! I will give you $50 I will send $50 to the person who’s advice I take on investing! Through venmo. I value your time to give me information and advice and reasons. My current state: I am a young person who has no idea what they are doing. I have $90k in cash and $34k in S&P and other stocks. I have Google stock coming
- Portfolio for high risk high reward Hey guys, New to crypto investing/gambling but I still think there's going to be some good gains in alts. I dont mind losing all the money but want big gains for the risk. When I look for coins I like to look at market differentiators. What do you guys think of these choices: -3.5k xrp (likely in