- vote Lyft vs Venmo which one to choose? HI folks, I am currently debating between two companies that I got an offer from: Lyft and Venmo. Both are SWE roles: - Lyft which is more on the product side - Venmo on the infra side Aside from their TC I am looking to the following: - Impact/Scope of the work? - Experience: How much experience
- Help me with Investing! I will give you $50 I will send $50 to the person who’s advice I take on investing! Through venmo. I value your time to give me information and advice and reasons. My current state: I am a young person who has no idea what they are doing. I have $90k in cash and $34k in S&P and other stocks. I have Google stock coming
- State of interviewing with 1 YoE After graduating I went with a mid-size startup (MSFT was internship) and while things are pretty chill, I want to move to a company that has harder engineering problems. However, it feels like the best time to get into interesting companies is either as a new grad or after many YoE (the job postin
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Working at Venmo Current TC: 280k YOE: 10 I was wondering what it would be like to work with Venmo in SF? I’m prepping to chat with a director there about a senior management role.
- Facebook L4 PM TC? Very few posts on Blind (or even on the rest of the internet) about this. Very curious if anyone knows. I got the offer but not the terms yet. I'll spice it up for you: if you post something that doesn't seem like bullshit I'll venmo you $20. Easiest $20 you ever made. If multiple people respond I'
- Venmo Salary Anyone have any ideas of salary/tc at Venmo?