- Saved $100k, Nervous, what should I do?? Peeps, for the first time ever, managed to save $100k. I am nervous as to deciding what to do with it. Home: Bay area, $100k won't do much Bullion? Physical precious metals? Stock market: too risky for me, I don't like this option VTI/VTSAX: put 100% in to this? High interest accounts: is this an
- Vanguard vs Robo-Advisors I was a happy Vanguard user for years, then jumped Betterment a couple of years ago. Now, I’m having reservations. Other than Tax Loss Harvesting, I can’t see how Betterment is better. I can’t see how Wealthfront is any better either. Am I missing something? The main thing the Robo-Advisors seem to
- Is wealthfront ever going to ipo or get acquired? What are the exit opportunities for wealthfront?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Wealthfront CEO says best time to exercise options is when your company announces it's going public New guide to equity and IPO from Wealthfront, helps demystify some complex topics around valuing equity, exercising, tax implications, selling stock, etc. Have you exercised and what's been your experience? https://blog.wealthfront.com/equity-ipo-guide/
- Reached 100k at Wealthfront but does direct indexing now start at 500k? Finally reached my goal of 100K at Wealthfront, hoping to get direct indexing benefits, but it appears that they changed the offerings and now the similar option, smart beta starts at 500K. Is that understanding correct or am I missing something?
- Betterment or wealthfront I finally have some money after the stupid student loans got done. Not a lot though, like all you IPO millionaires. I'm considering betterment or wealthfront to invest. Which is better?
- Looking to move to a B2C product but difficult to get interview calls. Help Looking for a PM job in Bay Area. Experience in enterprise products and advertising tech. I get a lot of calls from enterprise and ad tech companies and I am able to convert them to offers too. But I am really interested in working on a B2C product like Uber, Lyft, Opentable, Coursera, Robinhood, W