- AMA: I am a DACA recipient Opinions are my own. I am a DACA recipient. I have been here since I was 12, a visa overstayer. I am grateful for getting a work permit in 2013 - just a year before I completed my degree. With this permit, I got an internship, then a full time, and now working for Oscar Health. I am thankful for m
- Options moving forward Currently talking to 4 places: TuneIn, Sr/Staff SWE. Applied for Staff but I think they probably expect considerably more YoE based on first phone call (non-technical). Tech call scheduled soon. Numbers quoted put TC at ~180-190 (with potential to go higher if I blow them out of the water and
- Facebook NYC vs Unicorn startup I got offers from Facebook NYC and Oscar Health. Thoughts on working in a unicorn startup vs satellite office in a big tech company ? How is the WLB in Facebook NYC Office ?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Oscar Health vs Amazon Ads in NYC I have an offer from Oscar Health and Amazon Ads in NYC. Which one would you choose if they had similar TC ? Work wise, which one would be better to gain experience?
- NYC Referrals for SWE Hey all, Wanted to see if anyone could refer me to junior level roles in NYC. Have been grinding leetcode, CTCI for a few months. Already have a start at Bloomberg and Google - looking for leads at places like Oscar, Peloton, Amazon, Etsy, Kickstarter, Mailchimp etc as well as growing startups. Hap