- link Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 6 months, I have helped around 40 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am glad to
- Fixing the Gender ratio in tech I fully understand and accept the problem but I feel that the way we are tackling this at the moment is not correct. All I see in the name of WIT is millions of $$ spent on fancy beach side conference vacations, expensive travel and swags, reserved ticket for women in Google IO and certain unreason
- Harassment at Apple by eng manager, what to do? Don’t know where else to go so sharing here. Long story short, this individual was an external hire a few years ago, and since then has done nothing but continuously harass members on his team. Everyone constantly lives in the fear of being fired or given a PIP. He blackmails members on his team to
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- I LOVE BEING A PM!!!! A lil background on me, I came from a Computer vision research background (started at Apple), and I made the choice to switch to a PM. I was nervous about the decision, but I knew in my heart I didn’t want to spend my time scraping and processing data for 3 weeks just so I could spend 1 week or less
- What is AI/ML like at Apple now with JG? Wondering what work and careers, related to AI/ML field, are like at Apple under JG's leadership. Seems like they are investing in a lot of new AI/ML hires, and someone said "comp is no longer supposed to be a limitation" for bringing people in. It also seems like the infrastructure is years behin
- Career growth reflection I just wanted to write this out because I have a bit of time…I’ve been self reflecting on what I achieved over the course of 4 years with regards to my software engineer career in the Bay Area. 2 years ago I was a software engineer at PayPal earning 96K TC straight out of college with B.S. in CS. I
- Google Referral I'm a PM with a tech degree. I'm currently interviewing for a DevOps Engineer role with another company that I expect to possibly get an offer on. I spent several years at Apple (yes, I know) and now I'm at Facebook. I'm looking into Google careers and could use a referral (both tech and non-tech).
- Pro Programming or MBA UCBerkeley I am MS EE graduate but very new to programming... I have 8 years Apple experience and 10 years total... I am 35 years old.... Thinking of changing careers which one is better MS CS or MBA ? Before anyone answers that it depends on interest., frankly I love both fields... Example: - I have been ver
- MS CS or MBA UC Berkeley I am MS EE graduate but very new to programming... I have 8 years Apple experience and 10 years total... I am 35 years old.... Thinking of changing careers which one is better MS CS or MBA ? Before anyone answers that it depends on interest., frankly I love both fields... Example: - I have been ver
- Which teams in Apple are still hiring new grad SWE? I am not able to find any new grad SWE openings in Apple careers page. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
- Anyone working at Apple health team? Looking for some guidance on health team careers at Apple
- Career Change from QA to Program Management or Product I've got 5 years of experience as manual/automation QA engineer - 2 of those at Apple. I'm pretty bored of it now and I'd like to try out my hand at the 2 careers mentioned above. Have you or anyone you know done this before? Any advice? Any courses or things you'd recommend before I take this leap