- Microsoft (Azure) vs Amazon (AWS) - Prestige? Careers outside? Currently at Microsoft working on Azure. Anytime I tell anyone, no matter if they are in tech or not that I work at Microsoft I get instant dramatic responses. I’m curious how it is for Amazon (AWS) folks? I feel like I’d have to explain “Tech not Package delivery” every time especially to non-tech
- link Burger chain beat MSFT in employee satisfaction. 😂😂 AMZN did not make the top 100 (no surprise there). 😂😂 https://www.seattletimes.com/explore/careers/burger-joint-beats-microsoft-amazon-on-new-best-places-to-work-list/
- Zillow referral Can someone refer me at Zillow? TC : 175k Yoe : 2 I have done close to 350 LC and currently work in a backend heavy team at Microsoft. I applied in Zillow careers website for a general software engineer application but got a generic reject email after a couple of days. Wondering if it was even r
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Kudos to the Apple Watch 4 Team! Y'all did an excellent job with it. I've used a host of fitness devices so far and you've pretty much nailed the UX, polish and use-cases. This is what happens when PMs amd leaders think about what's good for the company and not their careers and empire building. Hey devices PMs at Microsoft, use t
- Should I be a TPM or a PM? I'm currently a Dev at Microsoft, top rewards and visible projects on cloud. I'm getting my MBA in a couple weeks, and I want to use it to get into Google (or Facebook). I used to love coding, but now I want to focus on the bigger picture (system design, influence architecture, tech objectives, cus
- Any Microsoft manager or recruiter here? I had a Microsoft offer quite a time back but due to personal situation I couldn’t able to join at last minutes. I even informed HM at that time and he suggested to let know once my situation improves. He seems to be real nice manager at that time and I was determined to work with him. Now I tried
- Microsoft: Applying on careers portal Will current manager know if I apply on careers portal for internal transfer
- Microsoft job application auto rejected I applied to SWE and SWE II positions on Microsoft careers portal. I wasn’t selected for any position, my application never reached a.recruiter. How to improve my chances of making past the initial filtering step?
- Microsoft Interview Request Hi guys, I just received an email from Microsoft for a phone screen with a recruiter that will last 30 minutes long and is meant to go over my work history etc. When I clicked on the link they provided for the position I applied for it took me to the Microsoft icims careers page and the job was no
- Any Microsoft Azure hiring manager looking for SDE ? Hi, I am looking to apply to microsoft, looking for a hiring manager to move things forward. Somehow applying through Microsoft careers website is not moving at all.
- How early can I switch? Hey blinders, I am about to begin my new grad role at Walmart. I am assured by many here that I won’t get challenging work there. So let’s say Walmart promotes in 2.5 yrs and they apply for my h1b visa in feb 2020. When should I plan my switch in best way possible considering I don’t compromise o
- Microsoft Offer timeframe How long does Microsoft careers online action center take to populate the written offer? I've been waiting close to a week after offer notification and it still hasn't shown up.