- Uber ATG careers How do people get jobs there? I think I have a solid resume with 4 years on 2 FAANGs but haven’t heard from them after applying a couple of times 😞. Is it mostly referral based?
- Best ML/AI Company Hi Which company is the most promising for the current and future careers of ML/AI scientist? Please share the company in your mind among FAANG + Lyft, Uber, LinkedIn, MS, any Unicorn or Promising Startup
- “Expansion” at Uber Eats #uber peeps: saw this role (https://www.uber.com/en-CA/careers/list/43708/) and was curious to hear about the “expansion team”. What do they actually do, what areas of the product do they actually own?
- Interesting teams at Uber I am talking to the recruiter at Uber about the potential teams that I'd be interested in. But infra at Uber is different than the likes of G or FB. It's more like data pipe lining with the cloud services and data processing. I may be wrong but this is the impression I got after talking to the recru
- Uber ATG job application website I’d like to know if anyone has the same question...where to apply Uber’s openings exactly? When I firstly applied I was directed to “Uber Careers” but later I cannot access it. Instead, I was able to reach my status on “Uber icims”. Got a bit confused here...thanks in advance.
- How do I get interviews/calls from Bay Area? Currently work at Morgan Stanley in NY, 2 YOE, Looking for jobs in Bay Area. Tried LinkedIn premium, sent bunch of inmails to recruiters, applied on their careers page with SOP like cover letter. But no use.! :( I am not sure how do I proceed? Just have a phone interview scheduled with Uber for n
- Interview feedback is +ve, but team is looking for senior SE. HR is looking for other teams, does this mean reject? I interviewed at Uber last week, HR reached out and said Interview feedback is +ve, but team is looking for senior dev. Now HR is trying to find another team who might be interested in my profile. What does this mean? I am being considered for SE2. HR said he will get back by Friday. What are my opt
- Uber on-site reject - Where should I improve? Hello everyone, I had an on-site interview with Uber last week (for Sr.SWE role) and unfortunately I couldn't make it, recruiter got back to me after 3 business days saying it is a reject. I previously posted on tips to prepare (link to that post below) https://us.teamblind.com/s/0m4egEOa I had a
- Career growth reflection I just wanted to write this out because I have a bit of time…I’ve been self reflecting on what I achieved over the course of 4 years with regards to my software engineer career in the Bay Area. 2 years ago I was a software engineer at PayPal earning 96K TC straight out of college with B.S. in CS. I