- Netflix careers in Europe Hi, I am coaching a friend who would be the perfect candidate for a role in Netflix Amsterdam but is not available to relocate 100% of the time (she is Eu based) due to her partner's job. I think she is available to travel a lot if it helps. How flexible is Netflix in terms of location, home office
- Campaigns/marketing jobs in tech industry Looking for options in campaign management / digital marketing strategy careers ? Which tech companies are a good fit: Netflix, Hulu or FANG?
- vote Average tenure at Netflix Been hearing a lot about Netflix sports team analogy and culture deck - “adequate performance gets a good severance package” - I’m a good performer but value stability. Don’t want to join and be told to take a walk in 3 months if I don’t meet the bar. Netflix folks - pls take this poll to help me f
- Netflix SLA on replies for applicant via career site What’s the usual turn around time after applying for a role on the Netflix careers / jobs page. I haven’t heard back in about a week, I didn’t know anyone in Netflix to manage a referral. Is there any way I can get a response ? Anyone willing to refer me, I’m open to a conversation over the phone in
- Netflix Parental Leave I’ve always read parental leave was 1 year at Netflix, but looking at their Careers page they never explicitly say that and even say “most people take 4-8 months”. On Blind I’ve read mixed things about the pressure (imagined or real) to come back before the 1 year mark after having a kid. What’s t
- Career growth reflection I just wanted to write this out because I have a bit of time…I’ve been self reflecting on what I achieved over the course of 4 years with regards to my software engineer career in the Bay Area. 2 years ago I was a software engineer at PayPal earning 96K TC straight out of college with B.S. in CS. I