- Looking for a software engineer job in AirBnb. Any one who can help? Hi, I want to switch jobs and want to work with AirBnB. Anyone who can help me in preparing with interviews and all? Thanks in advance
- Data science manager referrals I founds few jobs taliored to my skillsets and looking for referrals in Facebook and AirBnb. Also, appreciate if anyone could throw some light on interview process
- When do new grad posting show up? I am graduating in September but looking at new grad posting only very few companies (G, Fb, snowflake) have the roles. When do companies like Lyft, Airbnb, Uber, Snap etc post new grad jobs?
- Bloomberg resume value How much value does Bloomberg provide on your resume when switching jobs? I'm guessing you'd still be able to get interviews with Google, but what about companies like LinkedIn, Uber, Airbnb, and Pinterest? Do they only give interviews to people from FNG or tier 1 unicorns? Would working at Bloomber
- link Data science boot camps worth it? Almost everyone I know who did one ended up at a staffing firm for contract jobs, or an early stage startup. This is after 4-6 months of job searching. There are people like this person https://towardsdatascience.com/how-to-land-a-data-scientist-job-at-your-dream-company-my-journey-to-airbnb-f6a1e99
- Do companies hire recent grads for new grad positions? So I graduated back in May this year, and I'm looking for full-time jobs. I've an onsite with google coming up, but was thinking If any other companies(like uber, lyft, airbnb) hire recent grads for new grad positions. DO they require you to graduate the next year? Thanks!
- Which company is more tend to capture the talent and teach them inside? I’m a frontend developer and looking for a job. Seems like everyone looks for reactjs ninja nowadays. So, my emberjs experience doesn’t work well. I’m skeptical about applying for jobs and telling them I don’t know react yet during the interviews. So, which company is more tend to capture talent and
- I want to move to Portland, but software engineering jobs are scarce. Please help. It seems like the only big companies with presence in Portland are Nike and Airbnb (there aren't too many jobs at the Airbnb office). I'm a software engineer and would love to move there if I can find a good job that pays at least $110k (base salary). Any suggestions for good places to check out?
- Uber vs Airbnb for Product Management (IC) Considering joining one of these. UBER PROS: Fast moving, was impressed by team’s expertise and ability to GSD, would learn a ton of best practices, problems are technically challenging, diversified CONS: Drivers seem perpetually unhappy (unclear if I want my career to contribute to underpaid jobs
- Living/work situation I’m currently working at a job I don’t like and in a city I don’t like either. So I’ve been interviewing outside the city. So the dilemma is my lease is ending next Friday and I have final interviews with 2 different companies coming up. One in state, one out of state. So I’m in between, do I sign a
- Broadening SWE specialization I have 10 YOE in the backend OO languages, c/C++,Java,Scalia, microservices, AWS, etc. But I’m very curious about iOS development, and more of the front half of the companies like Uber, Lyft, AirBnB. That means Ruby, GO, python, JS, etc. I’m sure I can hit the ground running but I don’t have the ye
- Harsh Job hunt story - 11/11 Rejections Sometimes it gets so tough. I have a friend of mine who is looking for job as a masters new grad international student with 2 yoe outside US before masters. She also has an offer from the company where she interned. And to tell things in perspective- she was the first one to get the internship offe