- Salesforce - rejection on resume level, really? Applied at Salesforce jobs website (workday) to two positions with multiple locations: "Software Architect" and "SDE All Levels". They sucked in job history from Linked plus uploaded my resume. After few days got generic rejection "we’ve decided to move forward with other candidates". My resume is
- Washington DC Area Information Security Engineering Work (NOVA DMV) The NOVA DMV area is stacked with information security engineering jobs. Is this one of the best places to find interesting work in the country for this field? Looks like a nice place to be near all major east coast and southern major cities along with good salary and lots of job growth opportunitie
- Implements salesforce, 50 people gone Two weeks ago, our company, e commerce, announced we will be implementing salesforce for our crm. Basically most of backend engineers aren’t needed as much anymore. The week later, entire engineering org is shuffled to new projects. The week after that, entire Dublin office is laid off(50ish). Well
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Referral Hi Everyone, I am a recent graduate with a M.S. Statistics degree. In my two year program, I have done three internships so far in Data Science totaling to about 11 months of experience. I have been applying for Data Science jobs. I wanted to know if anyone could help me with a referral because
- Amazon interview history Over the past six years, I've applied for about 13 jobs at Amazon. This equated to about seven phone screens (each for a different position, several months/years apart). Result was made it to two onsite loops - one in 2013, one in 2017, completely different job functions. Never received an offer. I
- Getting Salesforce' attention!! I never had any luck with Salesforce jobs. In the past I had contacted few recruiters and applied online. Last year I had spoken to a manager and he seemed such an awesome person but the whole process was painstakingly slow. Is there any way to get their attention? I think it would be a great compan
- Advice Want to compare salaries, been at Salesforce for 3 years,160k 8 years exp total experience. Time to Switch jobs?
- Salesforce jobs in SF Looking to see if there are teams hiring senior devs in SF. How's the hiring scene right now?
- Looking for Remote Salesforce Jobs Hi All I am looking remote job in Salesforce. I can do pretty much anything salesforce but expert in Development and Integration. My current package is 160k including bonus and passively looking for new opportunities. Thanks in Advance
- Apply to jobs in Canada (For a friend) I have an Econ degree and I work with Bain in India doing strategy consulting. I have my Canadian Permanent Residence lined up and I wish to move my career and life to Vancouver Canada due to family reasons. Question to the blind community- what jobs should I be applying to in Vanco
- Salesforce remote jobs Based on many remote work posts here, it seems like Salesforce is open to WFH employees even though job descriptions don’t mention this. Any insight as to which teams are open to this? I’m looking specifically for design jobs.
- Salesforce business consultant interview exercise Hi everyone. I am applying for jobs as Salesforce business consultant (functional) and have a few final interviews coming up (with consulting /SF partner companies). Looking through glassdoor a lot of past interviewees mentioned whiteboard sessions or interactive excercise / presentation as part of