- U/X on LinkedIn app Anyone here working on the LI app? I have a tap state suggestion
- LinkedIn app doesn’t keep me linked in LinkedIn app iOS is extremely glitchy, keeps kicking me off from being signed in. I’ve noticed that this happens in browser too. Just needed to vent.
- vote To hell with the LinkedIn Android app Is it just me or does the LinkedIn mobile app suck donkey balls. The bloody thing fails to load standard pages like messages, feed etc. consistently. The problem is worse to the point of dysfunctionality in lower bandwidths and weaker connections, while other similar apps work perfectly fine.
- Why does the LinkedIn mobile app has no search limit? My free account has been restricted to view only 3 results for each query, but if I use the app to search I could see the rest.
- Opening LinkedIn app: “The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time.” What the fuck?
- LinkedIn keep logging me out recently I browse LinkedIn regularly and recently I frequently got logged out from both the app and the website for no apparent reason. Sometimes I even have to do a captcha to login. Anyone at LinkedIn knows what’s going on?
- Best place to view FAANG job openings? What is the best place to see current job openings at FAANG? LinkedIn Jobs app, each companies career page, Indeed, Glassdoor or something else?
- Whyyyy linkedin, just why?? the one thing facebook does right- not block your app with a pop-ip to add new friends. The heck is going on with the PMs of linkedin?
- vote LinkedIn tool track I have an app track interview scheduled . But I wonder : will the hiring bar of the tool track slightly lower than the app track? Any specific domain knowledge needed? Should I switch track ? Folks at LinkedIn, your input will be much appreciated. TC: low @Linkedin
- LinkedIn hates the web Why is the LinkedIn mobile site so fucking hostile to the web? Every time I load the site I get not one but TWO GOD DAMN PROMPTS to download the app. You want to nag me the first time I come to the site, fine. Drive that mobile app adoption so you can get telemetry on when I am shitting at home or w
- What to you find this app most useful for? Hi! I'm checking out this app. Wondering what other business users find it useful for, beyond some anonymity to post what you would not normally put on your Twitter/LinkedIn/etc. Thanks for suggestions for a new user!
- PM interview What is your answer to the favourite product/app question in interviews? What products have you selected? They say not to use mainstream products such as uber, linkedin, etc.
- Tech in Tech vs Tech in Advertising I'm a non-SDE working in the data architecture/AI space. I've the option to work on a team at an advertising agency to develop an app that is being built with the attitude, "build a bunch of features that sort of work and we will decide the purpose of the app after launch." Alternatively, I've an op
- Slack banned Blind I downloaded the app and tried to register with my corporate email account. Email never came though. Looks like those emails are blacklisted. Wow. I had to use the Linkedin authentication. There’s so much drama at this company and reading all these posts about how favorable people see Slack (even th
- Facebook vs Indeed I am about to get the offers from both? Need suggestions to pick one and say bye to LinkedIn? Current TC 290k Position Senior Software Engineer Exp: 9 yrs Applied for Senior Software Engineer only FB for their internal app team called productivity which is not R&D(Engineering) Indeed for R&D
- LinkedIn teams collaborating with Bangalore engineering? I got an offer with LinkedIn and in team matching stage. Could someone tell me which teams have more collaboration with Bangalore office? I would probably want to choose those since I might have flexibility to work few weeks from there. Also which app teams are good in general?
- Network to connect to companies We are wanting to build an app whereby users (customers) can connect to companies they show an interest in. For example, if I care about Banana Republic, McDonalds and Geico (eclectic mix, I know), I could associate with them. Then I could see special deals/coupons (and maybe later news) about these
- Let's discuss system design questions you have encountered in interviews. There's not a lot of questions online unlike coding questions. Let us know the questions you have come across in interviews (feel free to not reveal the company name, mostly interested in questions) I've heard of these 2 recently: 1) Design a metrics collector and graphing system. An app uses your
- Tech cofounder needed I have got a business case ready to share with a potential cofounder for an idea. People in my network and a successful founder I met on LinkedIn approved of idea. I am looking for someone who can take lead on developing the tool. I am a Sr PM with tech background, I will do tech work too but I nee
- Why does it serm everyone have low yoe? I was looking at LinkedIn recruiters on linkedin and it seemed like 90% were hired this year. A while back I interviewed at AQR and the interviewers had been there a year or less. One guy was a fresh out, only there a few months and he asked me a DP question. I honestly didn't know DP was a thing a
- Google referral please? Hi. Is there any Googler here willing to give me a referral? I’ve been talking with a recruiter and just want a referral to secure my phone screen (not sure if a referral increases my chances too). I’d really appreciate if you can give me some interview tips too. Briefly about myself, 2 YOE as Java
- Open Roles at Forbes 'Next Billion-Dollar Startup'. Looking for the following qualified individuals to join a Forbes 'Next Billion-Dollar Startup'. -Enterprise Customer Success Manager • Working with our biggest account(s) • 5+ years of direct account management - Sr. Accountant • Preferably from one of the big 4 • Completed one busy cycle as a Sr.
- Hiring- Open Positions Looking for the following qualified individuals to join a Forbes 'Next Billion-Dollar Startup'. -Enterprise Customer Success Manager • Working with our biggest account(s) • 5+ years of direct account management - Sr. Accountant • Preferably from one of the big 4 • Completed one busy cycle as a Sr.
- Volunteer Program Hello! I'm new to this app, so sorry if I'm doing anything wrong. I'm working on starting a volunteer program at my company and am curious what is implement at yours, if anything. 1) Does your company give employees paid time off during the work week for volunteering? 2) Does your company have a d
- Networking with Procurement Executives (Textiles Industry) Does anyone know the best networks or associations for procurement executives? Either direct associations or Linkedin groups are good for suggestions. My company does mass production of textiles or any form of clothing for that matter. I want to go after whales not regular fish. Any cool ideas? Un
- link Verizon officially dumps the Oath name for its media group https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/verizon-officially-dumps-oath-name-for-its-media-group?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpGbVpERmhaamszTXpRMSIsInQiOiJWV01nd2pHaW51XC9DdWc1S1FqYWh5WEVWXC96QTNHR0dFUUFicFN1OWhKWHQ5WmFETXl1dzloZXBHVHdJV0tldFBBaDd1R3BYUFBFNWM4TE91XC93NGNwY0xrNFpVYVcyQWpBeldJUFROSDMzTGR1eldNV2xza2pNTHp