- Uber vs Amazon Someone I know is considering two offers. Uber vs Amazon? Any input is much appreciated as far as which company is better and/or which offer is better Uber(ATG) offer: Software Engineer(1) Base: 120,000 Target Cash:11,000 Target Equity Refresh: 26k Start On Equity: 125,000 valued at like $33 Amazo
- Uber Amsterdam referral Hi! I’m looking for a referral for Backend Payment position at Uber Amsterdam. Is there anyone willing to help me? Thanks.
- System design interview at Google Prepping for a L5/L6 SWE interview at Google. 1) Are the questions usually broader or deeper?Something like design Uber vs design the payment system at Uber. 2) These days the system design primer by Donne Martin is so popular that every single bloke is going to repeat the same shit. I'm sure if I
- link Even tech workers can’t afford to buy homes in San Francisco https://www.recode.net/2019/3/19/18256378/tech-worker-afford-buy-homes-san-francisco-facebook-google-uber-lyft-housing-crisis-programmers?ch=99&share=c34ffe87 These workers average six-figure salaries but increasingly can’t afford to buy a house in San Francisco, where the average home value is aro
- Uber Eats: Please Help Sorry if this is lame/inappropriate, but is there an engineer inside of Uber would trade a case of beer or something similar for hopefully sending one email to the right person? The summary is somehow my account keeps getting blocked (possibly fraud blocks), no payment method works and I get a gene
- Uber on-site reject - Where should I improve? Hello everyone, I had an on-site interview with Uber last week (for Sr.SWE role) and unfortunately I couldn't make it, recruiter got back to me after 3 business days saying it is a reject. I previously posted on tips to prepare (link to that post below) https://us.teamblind.com/s/0m4egEOa I had a