- link H1-b Transfer - LCA Odds of Denial UPDATE: Guys I would like to apologize for the misinformation I provided yesterday. It was not intentional, the data (link provided below) is there referred to as H1b program data and description field for Case Status is given as "Status associated with the last significant event or decision. Valid
- link Microsoft, Google and Facebook Interviews I interviewed last week at Google Cloud, Facebook Oculus and Microsoft Azure. G and FB in the Bay Area with independent interview loops and MSFT was a hiring event in Redmond. Just received an email from Microsoft that they're extending an offer. Google recruiter has let me know that my packet has
- Why are people so obsessed with FAANGS and CS? FB and Amazon were small players 10 years ago. Apple and microsoft became less desirable and huge with a much lower bar of entry and lower TC’s. Why are people still so passionate about FAANG’s in 2018? Google is still desirable but the work you do at google is meaningless for about 90% of the folks
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Microsoft or Google in Canada? Got 2 offers Microsoft O365 iOS mobile L62 Toronto TC: Base: 140k CAD RSU: 225k USD SignOn: 55k CAD Google cloud apps SETI T4 Waterloo TC: Base: 131k CAD RSU: 160k USD SignOn: 40k CAD Already compete google’s offer with both Microsoft and amazon’s. As Microsoft doesn’t provide a written evidence
- Where to meet girls? I’m an Indian male late 20s with athletic body and nice manners working in Microsoft. Other than dating apps where can I find girls? I don’t meet anyone other than a handful of my team mates on day to day basis.
- vote After 10 years, is it worth joining Google SWE? Hi, I have switched 6 companies in the last 10 years. Stayed 3 years in company A building win/mac desktop apps in C++ and web UI in JS. Currently with Microsoft Azure for 2 years as SDE2 (L62) building a cloud service. Didn't do useful work in rest of my 5 years which I spent on 4 companies - Ou
- Microsoft Linux = Microsoft + Ubuntu If Microsoft bought Ubuntu and created a Linux distribution with Enterprise/AD integration, the Windows 10 GUI (same interface, same base apps, just as smooth to interact with in every way), and ported over their most popular applications to work beautifully with the distribution (Office, Outlook, E
- VS 2017 and .Net core are literal dumpster fires I’m a new dev. I got a new computer. Thought I’d install the newest Visual Studio and give Core a go. I have never been so embarrassed to be .Net developer. It is a literal dumpster fire of useless broken features, convoluted processes and zero information geared towards, like, dumb programmers like
- FAANG and professional side gigs / part time consultants? What's the policy for professional side gigs and consultant arrangements if you're working at a big reputable tech company? The side gig would be unrelated to your work's domain, and is not a primary source of income and involves only a few hours per month, for example: - SDE in Microsoft Office te
- Salary for Microsoft Dynamics Global Blackbelt Technology Sales Pro Hey Everyone, I'm seriously considering officially applying for a Microsoft Dynamics Global Blackbelt Technology Sales Professional position. Informal discussions have already started. I could really use some advice to prepare myself to negotiate salary. Here's the job description • Strategic Sales
- How is market size and value determined for some free app? For example personal productivity apps or save link and read later apps. Consumers may never pay for such apps. Enterprises don't need individual tools, they need the experience like slack or Gsuit or Microsoft stack.
- Choosing the role: API developer vs. Android developer I worked as a front-end developer for 12+ years using Microsoft technologies like C#, WCF, WPF, ASP.NET Silverlight and Windows mobile apps. Recently, nine months ago, I joined as an API developer of a platform team in a small healthcare based product development company in Seattle. I got a chance