- How to convince recruiting agency? I'm a SDE at Amazon and I was looking for new career opportunities and I applied many companies like swiggy, Adobe etc.. via LinkedIn. Also I have updated my profile in naukri. I got call from Adobe and I attended the interview and also some lady staff from naukri reached out to me regarding a job o
- Switching from consulting to sales Would love to hear from any folks out there who’ve successfully made the leap from tech consulting to tech sales, and what their advice might be for someone considering such a jump. I’m a digital strategy consultant with 9 yoe. Started career mostly managing enterprise app/sys development projects,
- PM interview prep How do you crack PM interviews at big corps like FAANG? How do I start preparing? I’m at an Ad-tech company on the east coast with 3+ years of PM experience. I’ve worked mostly on B2B SaaS Ad Platform products used by publishers, advertisers, and ad agencies. Some of the companies I’m interested i
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How’s life at Adobe, especially Seattle? I haven’t seen much chatter about Adobe. I’m impressed with their AI/ML products and love using Creative Cloud. Curious what people think of working there. Here are some things I’m wondering about. - Culture - work/life balance - pace of innovation - How the pay and benefits compare to Microsoft f
- Looking to get into UI design this summer Any reccomendations on good starting points? Been debating an in-class environment vs. online. Open to both, but looking to spending under $500. (Boy those bootcamp classes are getting crazy expensive) Technical background about myself - have some experience using Sketch, InVision, some Adobe produ