- How much does a Business Analyst draw at Airbnb? Trying to asses the position and salary in LA and Portland Area. Thanks!
- Airbnb Business Growth? How do the business prospects look at Airbnb? I've heard rumors that growth is slowing down. Is now still a good time to join?
- Airbnb Business Leveling Hi everyone, Looking at Airbnb on the business non-eng side. How do the levels translate to levels at the big tech companies i.e. Facebook, Amazon, Google? I.E. what is a level 8 or 9 at Airbnb translate to at Amazon? 6,7? Thanks!
- Best business unit at Airbnb? Finally leaving Cap One and joining Airbnb in 2020. Coming in at L3 because I’m only 1.5 yrs out of college. Any idea what business unit I should be trying to join? Not sure if I’m in Seattle or San Francisco yet, but I’m assuming i’ll get to rank at least Homes, Platform and Verticals. Curious
- How does buying investment house in South lake Tahoe sounds? Some single family house in good location asking around 600k. Airbnb business feels like profitable. But I guess can't count too much on property appreciation?
- Secondary markets for startup shares Anyone here used Equidate to do a forward transaction and get liquidity from their startup shares? I heard they do a lot of business with Airbnb shareholders even though Airbnb doesn't allow secondary sales. If so - how was the experience and what kind of risk does it entail? Any chance Airbnb etc
- Referral Request for Airbnb Is anyone willing to refer me to Airbnb for Business Analyst position located in SF ? Yoe: 4.5 TC: $115k Certified in ScrumMaster, Product Owner and business analysis Thank you!
- Referral request for Airbnb Is anyone willing to refer me to Airbnb for Business Analyst position located in SF ? Yoe: 4.5 TC: $115k Certified in ScrumMaster, Product Owner and business analysis Thank you!
- Laid off- Urgently looking for financial or business analyst role. Can some one please refer me for either business analyst or financial analyst in Apple , Uber , Airbnb , Houzz or any mid size company in bay area. I appreciate your help. TC 100k
- vote SWE @ Airbnb or Facebook Compensation aside, would you rather be a front end engineer at Facebook or Airbnb? - FB probably has more interesting UI challenges - A lot more teams/products to choose from at FB - Airbnb has some of the best product design sense in the valley imo - Airbnb doesn’t have to target increasing time
- What do you really do? I'm a refinery worker without a college degree that worked hard enough to climb the ladder into a management roll. I manage direct reports and give guidance on business strategy year to year. I'm curious what the apple/airbnb/netflix/quora/tech employees do? Your TC is most higher than what I typic
- Let’s take the A out of FANG I have decided , I am not gonna use the term FANG anymore. Amazon has no business being in the there is no comparison between their TC and other FNG members TC’s. Literally L5 at Amazon is 60% that of FNGU Airbnb TC’s. Period .
- Airbnb trust and risk teams Hi Airbnb folks, How is the trust and risk org compared to the rest of the company ? For software engineering position in consideration with - 1) Challenging problems to solve 2) Significance/overall impact of the team towards company business 3) Engineering culture and people. Don't have ML backgro
- Best hotel rental Last few years all the travels happened to be business related or staying at friend/relatives’ home. So what’d be the best way to get discounted hotel rental? Earlier I used to rely on hotwire’s deals. Any good recommendation? Thanks! PS: No Airbnb please.
- Airbnb vs Google Both offer TC 350k for L5 engineers. Airbnb base 200k, no cash bonus, RSU 600k 4years. If negotiate further, i think RSU could be 700k - 800k based on levels.fyi Assume best case 800k, usually required to sign offer to get it, then Airbnb TC could be 400k, 15% higher than Google. Google Pros: RSU i
- Airbnb L5 offer v.s. Google L5 in Google Brain? I am currently getting offers from Airbnb L5 and Google L5 (comp not finalized from Google yet). And I am moving from FB as an E5 (so no lvl jumps) as ML engineers. The TC for Airbnb L5 is ~470k (base + bonus + RSU, no refresh included). The TC for Google L5 would be around 400k based on past dat
- vote Airbnb or Stripe? Assuming roughly equal offers from both for a Senior engineering position, which company would you join? Here's my view (but could use more input from folks that work at these companies): Airbnb Pros: Great business growth, genuinely nice people, good work/life balance Cons: More product/design dri
- Best laptop stickers to get ahead Laptop stickers seem more important than ever. What are the best ones. so far I have a Pi so people know I’m good at math. I also added a PowerPoint one so people know I can do slides. What is a good startup one to add so I look agile? I would do Airbnb but don’t want my boss thinking I’m travelin
- Airbnb product management difficult to get into? I'm a product manager (20 months in role-business analyst beforehand) at a lending tech company, but on the side I invest in real estate and have 3 Airbnb listings that I own and operate (4 soon!). I'd love to work on Airbnb's product, particularly on the owner/listing management side. Does anyone
- Airbnb vs Snap vs Pinterest vs Uber Trying to pick a company for my next three years. No concrete number yet but I got some inside from my friends. Just trying to see which company is better. Airbnb: base 170K-190K, going IPO likely on 2020-2021. The teams are more product oriented. Doesn’t look very exciting to me. Snap: base arou
- vote Unicorn offer evaluation - TC or big name? Received an offer from a 2nd/3rd-tier unicorn company. I feel the offer is too good to pass on comp-wise, but I keep debating if I should keep pursuing opportunities with FAANG + uber/lyft/airbnb/etc these bigger names. I am just at the early stage of my career, so feel like having a big name on my
- Let's predicate: Bay-area in the next decade Starting from me: - Companies will keep making more profit, FB will peak at $300, APPL peak at $300, G: $1500, Amazon is already at peak, Uber's market cap peak at 150B, Airbnb: 150B. - Though Donald is opposing it, more Indian engineers will move in (profit for business and they are qualified), m
- Travel perks Am curious to know what are the travel perks/policies in major companies. I'll start off with Google: Flights(local and international): - there's an algorithm that calculates a trip cap for flights between 2 locations. It is generous enough that you usually are able to book a business class 70-80
- vote Which offer to choose Have the below offers in hand. Which one would you choose if you want to optimize for future career growth? All offers are for Senior position. Here are the pros and cons: 1) Airbnb : Pros: More upside. People are genuinely nice. Strong business with a lot of room for growth Cons: Engineering prob
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below