- Airbnb phone screen - executable code editor? Can we run code during Airbnb coding phone interview? Can we make changes if there is a compiler error or some testcases not passing?
- Expedia hotel discount code Whats the discount code for the month? Also, does Airbnb have something similar?
- Airbnb 15 minute technical interview I received a hackerrank challenge to complete from airbnb. I completed the code and passed all test cases and submitted my code. Someone now contacted me to do a 15 minute technical phone screen. - What do I need to expect in this phone interview? - What is the process of interviews at airbnb ? -
- Any working Airbnb coupons? Anybody working in Airbnb want to help a brother out with a nicw coupon code? Not first time user.
- Airbnb front end Interview Curious what the front end interviews for AirBnB are like? More practical, or data structures? For the algo portion what level of leet code problems?
- How does airbnb’s internal infrastructure compare to similar sized companies? Things like CI/CD, monitoring, infrastructure as code etc.. I’ve worked at startups mostly and “surprised” about how airbnb does things
- Failed Airbnb hackerrank screening test I recently took the Airbnb hackerrank test and was rejected saying that I can try again after 1 year. I was using an IDE to type up the solution and it crashed in the middle and I had to retype most of the code again. Few test cases were failing due to a copy paste error and I had to submit the code
- How many people have access to the key repos at Google/facebook/Netflix At airbnb for example the lowest Assenture contractor has everything, and can deploy to prod. Is it like this everywhere? How many people at Google have access to the search indexer, orchestrator and other code needed to run the site? Is there no single person with this access?
- design -> css/html/frontend automation ETA? When do you all think design programs will output high quality html/css/React/etc (view layer only) code that developers can then more easily integrate? I know Airbnb has some tool that creates react components from designs... Anyone else familiar with existing tools?
- Recent Weird interviews process Recently I have two remote interviews which I think is weird . Amazon send me a online assessment. I finished the two coding questions in just 30 minutes even though the total allocated time is 90 minutes. It’s online IDE and all the test cases in the assessment showed my code passed. Then I finish
- Elimination of QE role, growing trend in SF Bay Area software industry I heard that facebook, airbnb, uber already dont have qe/sdet positions and recently LinkedIn (following Microsoft acquisition) is doing the same. Is this the future of the industry where there will be dedicated tools team, bunch of domain expert quality guys who have basic understanding of coding a
- Which company is more tend to capture the talent and teach them inside? I’m a frontend developer and looking for a job. Seems like everyone looks for reactjs ninja nowadays. So, my emberjs experience doesn’t work well. I’m skeptical about applying for jobs and telling them I don’t know react yet during the interviews. So, which company is more tend to capture talent and
- Phone interview tips for Airbnb and Uber I've Airbnb and Uber interview this week. So far I've done Cracking the Coding Interview book and doing Leetcode (around 100 completed). 1. What's should I focus on one day before the interview? 2. Do they both directly go to coding interview? How many coding questions need to be completed 1 - 2? 3
- Onsite interview expectations I have onsite interviews from Facebook, LinkedIn, Uber, Airbnb etc in 3 weeks time. I had some questions on expectations on coding interviews. I have done good number of Leetcode questions, but what I observed is that I always get the happy cases working within first 2-3 tries. But when I submit, th
- Java for Netflix I've been dabbling with Java for about a year now and I want to improve in the next year to be able to work at high scale B2C shops like Netflix, Airbnb etc. How do I improve my skills efficiently. I've combed through the usual manuals like Effective Java but what I'm lacking is more idiomatic lear
- Looking for referrals after graduating from Leetcode I just finished practicing with Leetcode and I feel confident tackling onboard technical interviews. I made it to google onsite, I solved all interview questions by delivering running code for optimal algorithms O(N) and O(log N), but didn't get an offer where the feedback was: strong coding, strong
- FAANG Recruiter called to reject and accept me? I'm so confused. I was applying for ML Scientist position at a FAANG company earlier this week, then the recruiter for the req called me. First, he seemed to made a big issue that I don't have a CS background even though it's an ML scientist position and not pure SWE. I guess having top tier papers
- Real estate investing Hi, I got 9 properties, some overseas, some in the US. I wanted to ask how much % of the monthly of annual income you either put away or calculate as "loss" for maintenance. Also, what % or specific $ amount of positive cash flow you need from each property to consider it a good purchase? Please sep
- link H1-b Transfer - LCA Odds of Denial UPDATE: Guys I would like to apologize for the misinformation I provided yesterday. It was not intentional, the data (link provided below) is there referred to as H1b program data and description field for Case Status is given as "Status associated with the last significant event or decision. Valid
- Stackoverflow discouragement for applying for a job. I have been working on my own startups for last 5 years; established 2 companies, one took off, makes around 500k yearly, and one didn’t. The one didn’t take off was in US and it was my recent one. I raised money for it from US investors and also went through one of the well known startup accelerato