- CA WARN report What insights are you able to draw from this report? https://www.edd.ca.gov/Jobs_and_Training/warn/WARN_Report_for_7-1-2018_to_06-10-2019.pdf Some of the things I noticed... - Even some big names in Tech regularly let go significant # of employees - Apple/Western Digital/Tesla/Paypal/Marvel/Symant
- What if the following companies merged? What of the following companies merged? Ebay, PayPal, Twitter, and Snap. My insight: I am thinking: 1) The payment processing across all companies by users, merchants, and ad companies will be brought under 1 platform and Paypal can process it. 2) Snap can be the place where people view an Ebay pr
- hey Amazon folks!? Anyone here who works at Amazon? I totally want to fuck Amazon off it's feet. Its been impossible to do business with you over the past year. We've had multiple multimillion businesses working with Amazon and in just 1 year your "system" managed to fuck up all that revenue and do everything you coul
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Who will buy ebay’s core marketplace business? Looks like ebay is in the process of breaking itself up into smaller companies and spinning them off or selling them to highest bidder. Exactly what Elliot investment wants to do with ebay. Ebays business units: Stubhub - $4-6 billion Ebay classified - $8-12 billion (already have suitors) Ebay cor
- link eBay selling StubHub? https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2019-07-17/ebay-considers-sale-of-stubhub
- Anyone has eBay side business Just asking. I was surprised to know that a friend of mine who works at intel has eBay business and make 3-4K profit every month. His wife helps him out.