- Heaven is where... The engineers come from Google. The product managers come from Amazon. The designers come from Apple. The infrastructure is built by AWS. Work life balance is managed by Microsoft. The parties are organized by Uber. HR is run by Lyft. The promotion committee is run by eBay. And your compensation is
- Uber Engineering Manager -> eBay Director? Honestly, I interviewed on a lark - pretty happy at Uber. But now that I do have it, thinking about it seriously because of the career growth jump. Doesn't look like I'm going to be promoted at Uber anytime soon. I'm at Mgr Level 2. TC is comparable (~500K) though of course, there is the potential o
- Graduating in May 2019 looking for referrals to Airbnb and Uber new grad positions. Really passionate about working for a startup that promotes the entrepreneurial spirit. Currently have interviews with Google, eBay, opendoor, and a few other start ups. Graduating in May 2019 Internships: 2 LC solved: 200 Tc: 0
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Stay for the “maybe” promotion or Fellow Blinders, would you stay at your current role to get a “we will try to promote you” in the next cycle or would you start looking now? Org politics could mean that I would be passed over even though I did everything right. I’ve already been here long enough to keep my resume from looking bad
- Promotions ebay How are promotions at ebay generally work? Like how long it takes to be become mts1 from senior engineer?