- H1B hiring in Verizon? I have been trying to get into Verizon for a while now, but everytime I get same response that my qualifications are not a match even though I have every qualification they are looking for. I am thinking this could be due to my H1b visa status. Do you guys know how to get into Verizon on a H1B? I am
- What are some of the best MS CS programs? I am a non-CS masters but the job scenario in my domain looks tight. I am exploring other options to make a switch to CS. Bootcamps seem to cost $15-20k but don't provide the credibility of a degree. I may also run into visa issues later if I make the switch via those routes(?). OMSCS requires 20
- vote 20-yo tech millionaire – advice? I'm posting this knowing it will attract some envy/hate, but I'm genuinely looking for advice. Originally from Europe, came to the US for college, dropped out after 1 year, got a E-2 Visa and moved to SF. For the past years I've been running multiple tech businesses and made enough money to not wo
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Salary in Germany Hi guys, I've resent got an offer in Germany. But I don't know if the embassy will be able to approve me the Visa or not. How about also the cost of living in Germany? yoe: 1 year How much can I expect for network Engineer position in Rheinberg? The range of salaries.
- vote Landing a top-tier PM job in the US. Long-term plan Hey blinders, is it the right place to ask for career advice? My goal is to relocate to the US and get a Product Management job at a top-tier company, and I am not sure how to achieve it. I'm an entrepreneur who launched two relatively successful IT businesses in Russia, working there both as CEO
- Offer in Hong Kong Hello I joined my current company ~12 months ago, largely for the potential opportunity of a role opening in Hong Kong. As it turns out, the role came through (previous offers of a transfer internally fell through at a previous company), and the offer arrived in my inbox this week. I feel lik
- Need some help in bringing my career back on track. I have been working in Software development for the last 4 years. I am in my fourth job currently and I haven't resigned from even one of them. All of them are because of circumstances that is not in my hands - bankruptcy, closing of group, acquisition. I am in a visa and cannot be unemployed for mo
- Facebook specialized positions Hi folks ! Browsing LinkedIn I bumped into some interesting jobs and I have a few questions. How's the interview and how much leet for someone with 9-10 yoe on similar positions for specialized roles like Computer Vision Engineer or Embedded/Firmware Software Engineer ? How's collaboration across
- Start my own? But conditions are weird!?! I'm a Swedish citizen that migrated out of Sweden a few years ago. I don't pay any taxes there. I'm in the US on an E2 visa sponsored by my company. I pay taxes in the US and have social security nr. My client network is really strong so I would like to resign and then start freelancing. I would p
- New Social Media Question on DS-160 and DS-260 Visa Applications http://immigrationgirl.com/new-social-media-question-on-ds-160-and-ds-260-visa-applications/ Most of you might have seen this on HN front page. Wonder how would they validate if the handle really belong to the person claiming it? From HN comments, platforms covered ``` Facebook, Flickr, Google+, I
- Ireland Critical Skills Visa in IT/Security Greetings, I see a lot of info/data about software developers/programmers who've been able to get jobs under the 213 ICT Professionals critical skills category in Ireland, but I'm curious to learn how many people from the US have landed a job, and what type, that falls under the 2139 category of "A